Groups

Wedding songs

If you could pick 3 none religious songs for your wedding..what would they be?

So far I have

philip glass: glassworks

Tom jones : shes a lady

63 Comments

Original Poster

Oh and if anyone wants to listen to Glassworks (thats not a question..thats a request :P ) then heres the ]link

i had everything i do bryan adams for my wedding

Banned

Puddle of Mudd - She hates me

REM - End of the world

SPUNGE - Its all gone wrong

akme;2840188

Oh and if anyone wants to listen to Glassworks (thats not a … Oh and if anyone wants to listen to Glassworks (thats not a question..thats a request :P ) then heres the ]link

This is a very interesting topic taken now that a lot of Churches do not allow non religious music to be sung or played at Weddings or Funerals. I would play at a lot of chapel/church weddings and some of the requests that we get would make you cringe. The latest instalment was a couple wanting Barry White - Your the first, my last my everything sung at the end of their wedding. They were dancing down the isle :oops: A lot of people tend to go with the Chris de burgh song - In a country churchyard.

ODB_69;2840264

Puddle of Mudd - She hates meREM - End of the worldSPUNGE - Its all gone … Puddle of Mudd - She hates meREM - End of the worldSPUNGE - Its all gone wrong

lmao

]Songbird - Eva Cassidy

Banned

jellybaby22;2840301

Kelis....I hate you so much right nowThe Corrs....I never really loved … Kelis....I hate you so much right nowThe Corrs....I never really loved you anyway....Please release me..... Engelbert Whatshisface

LOL

Like ur style....

we should hook up!

I'd also like Guns N Roses - Back Off Bitch!

(HUMPERDINCK btw)

Billy Idol - White Wedding

Nat King Cole - Let there be love

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me

Jellybaby & ODB......How sad, bad experience perhaps!!!

Original Poster

choc1969;2840293

]Songbird - Eva Cassidy

Thanks for that...I now have my 3 songs

Banned

akme;2840391

When's the big day?

Banned

bad day - daniel powter

everybody hurts - rem

highway to hell

Banned

jellybaby22;2840347

we should def. hook up ;-)personally my fav. wedding classic has to … we should def. hook up ;-)personally my fav. wedding classic has to be..Love stinks....or how about tainted love

ooh nice one!
    but cant help but think of the goth hottie in the Marilyn Manson cover
    wendyak;2840364

Jellybaby & ODB......How sad, bad experience perhaps!!!

we are happy in our hatred:-D

Banned

akme;2840391

Damn!

Sorry mate, didnt realise this was a serious thread!:? :oops:

Good luck with it bud:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;2840408

Damn!Sorry mate, didnt realise this was a serious thread!:? :oops:Good … Damn!Sorry mate, didnt realise this was a serious thread!:? :oops:Good luck with it bud:thumbsup:

hehe are any threads on here serious?

Alfonse;2840360

Billy Idol - White Wedding

Thats what i was gonna say! its a must.

However, wedding, pish no way!

[SIZE="0"][COLOR="Silver"]cos no one would have me probs[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

DLM;2840394

When's the big day?

16th october 2009

Banned

MissRoo;2840417

Thats what i was gonna say! its a must.However, wedding, pish no way! … Thats what i was gonna say! its a must.However, wedding, pish no way! [SIZE="0"][COLOR="Silver"]cos no one would have me probs[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh course, they would have you.

I would if i was a man, i would treat you like a princess :-D

Banned

akme;2840415

hehe are any threads on here serious?

Lol...very true!:-D
    MissRoo;2840417

Thats what i was gonna say! its a must.However, wedding, pish no way! … Thats what i was gonna say! its a must.However, wedding, pish no way! [COLOR=silver]cos no one would have me probs[/COLOR]

You hot? MSN?:whistling:

Banned

akme;2840419

16th october 2009

How exciting, you seem to be organised.

Congratulations x x

akme;2840419

16th october 2009

Congratulations, I hope you are as happy as I "THOUGHT" I was going to be! :w00t:

akme;2840391

Congratulations :thumbsup:

This one: youtube.com/wat…Ur8 (My girl- the temptations)

And you have to do the dance like that

DLM;2840426

Oh course, they would have you.I would if i was a man, i would treat you … Oh course, they would have you.I would if i was a man, i would treat you like a princess :-D

:oops: *shucks*
    hehe

ODB_69;2840434

Lol...very true!:-DYou hot? MSN?:whistling:

im just me! .. :roll: .. not that special! just abit weird haha

jellybaby22;2840480

its ok...he likes weird......:w00t:be glad your not married:p

you married then?! is it that bad! ha

jellybaby22;2840503

im am making no comment....other than yes to both your questions … im am making no comment....other than yes to both your questions :w00t:you have to really enjoy your wedding day....its downhill all the way after that :w00t:

:w00t:

Well i guess im extremely lucky then! ;-)

*chuckle*

Original Poster

DLM;2840436

How exciting, you seem to be organised.Congratulations x x

Far from organised

Booked registry office.

Picked 3 songs

Have to go for interview in a couple of months to make sure were not bro/sis or an arranged marriage etc etc

Oh and picked a best man...which is infact a best woman lol

Thats it so far

Banned

akme;2840517

Far from organisedBooked registry office.Picked 3 songsHave to go for … Far from organisedBooked registry office.Picked 3 songsHave to go for interview in a couple of months to make sure were not bro/sis or an arranged marriage etc etcOh and picked a best man...which is infact a best woman lolThats it so far

It sounds like it is gonna be an interesting wedding.

Good for you :thumbsup:

kemo;2840511

I'd reccomend this as your wedding entrance song. ]Johann Pachelbel - … I'd reccomend this as your wedding entrance song. ]Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D :thumbsup:I quite Like the rock version aswell ]Rock Version

Love the rock version. used to watch many videos of different people playing it on differnet instruments. Maybe one day guitar hero will have it, lol.

akme;2840419

16th october 2009

well seriously, congrats, and hope this starts a great life together!

akme;2840517

Have to go for interview in a couple of months to make sure were not … Have to go for interview in a couple of months to make sure were not bro/sis or an arranged marriage etc etc

Hang on, do you really have to do this? Theres more to this wedding lark than i thought!

Good luck with all the organising tho, you'll get there!

I hope you have your dress/outfit tho!

I get married on Valentines Day and as im walking down the isle im having Shania Twain "Always & Forever" because its soooo good, and the words are really nice! And for our first dance where having "Breathless by Shayne Ward" xxxx

Original Poster

MissRoo;2840542

well seriously, congrats, and hope this starts a great life together!Hang … well seriously, congrats, and hope this starts a great life together!Hang on, do you really have to do this? Theres more to this wedding lark than i thought!Good luck with all the organising tho, you'll get there!I hope you have your dress/outfit tho!

Yup..and you have to pay £30 for it as well
    They ask stuff like whats her middle name? whats her date of birth etc

My dad got re married a couple of years back and he got all of the questions wrong lol he just said that he was ok because he wasnt black :whistling: no idea what he means by that though :roll:

missgem;2840559

I get married on Valentines Day and as im walking down the isle im having … I get married on Valentines Day and as im walking down the isle im having Shania Twain "Always & Forever" because its soooo good, and the words are really nice! And for our first dance where having "Breathless by Shayne Ward" xxxx

are you really getting married on valentines? what a great date! and one he wont forget when the anniversaries come round too! hehe

Banned

MissRoo;2840461

im just me! .. :roll: .. not that special! just abit weird haha

ooooh
    jellybaby22;2840480

its ok...he likes weird......:w00t:be glad your not married:p

YUP!

MissRoo;2840571

are you really getting married on valentines? what a great date! and one … are you really getting married on valentines? what a great date! and one he wont forget when the anniversaries come round too! hehe

Yer hun. Our first ever date was Valentines Day, we'd known each other over a year, as friends, as i had a few dates with his best friend :whistling: but it didnt work out, his best friend played me for a fool....but me and michael remained friends, and on valentines day he randomly text me out the blue saying happy valentines day are you going on a hot date tonight, and i replied, no not unless your offering, and so he offered and the rest is history........

Some people may think getting married on valentines day is tacky, but it has meaning to us.....xx

Miss Roo is one of my top HUKD People, ive only seen her about today for the first time since joining, and she is really really nice, good to see such a friendly helpful person, i was about to leave you rep, but again i cant as ive left to much in one day ;-)

How do i add buddys on here? x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions