Groups
    EXPIRED

Wedding Stationary / Favours etc etc

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody had any tips on decent websites where I could buy wedding stationary.

I have looked at doing it myself but to be honest I just don't have the time or a decent printer and there are so many websites etc that it boggles the mind.

Anyway if anybody has any tips on stationary / favours or pretty much anything to do with weddings it would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance, Tom

7 Comments

lots of wedding stationary in tesco cut down on price

Noticed ]THIS

I was watching rich bride poor bride the other day... i'd recommend it! A couple had as wedding favours / center pieces / cake all in one.
    Miniature little cakes instead of a 3 tier one.. they had a smaller cake to cut though. I loved the concept! You should watch it... (I get it from [url]www.tvcatchup.com[/url])

why dont you give your guests some flower bulbs add a label thats says "watch our love grow"
    very cheap and a lovley idea

or buy them all a lottery ticket and announce the winning numbers as they are drawn, could be interesting

dont go mad with stationary, buy the cards cheap, find a friend with decent hand writing and there you go.people remember the food, the band, how welcome they were made, what a great day they had. give them memories not expensive invites.

wh smiths had a huge book full of samples of all their wedding stationary, they were all gorgeous.
    When I got married I checked out which design I wanted and then spent about 2 weeks checking out ebay untill I found them, I ended up paying just under a third of the price for them.
    Are you in need of any other wedding stuff, ie. clothing for the bride or groom? I have some bits and bobs for sale, if you are interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD new UI77
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…22
      3. Has anyone bought a pair of shoes from Schuh ?11
      4. McGregor vs Mayweather33

See more discussions