Groups

Wedding Venue Cheshire or Near - Help and Recommendations

Banned
    Hi Guys,

I have just started shopping for the big day and started looking for venues. Just wondering if anyone could reccomend anywhere they have been to/Got married in?

Not looking for a church wedding and we need to be able to fit 80 in for wedding breakfast.

Thanks!

12 Comments

depends how much you want to pay
    google is a friend:thumbsup:

]http//ww…345

be different:-D

Original Poster Banned

Thanks, I have googled myself silly over the past few days. Am looking for the listed building kind of thing just wanted ppls reccomendations on places they had been and liked as i dont think you can get the full picture without having attended a wedding at the place.

Cheers!

I've stayed in the De Vere Carden Park recently and they do weddings. It's a gorgeous, stately home type place, the grounds are gorgeous for the photos and the staff are brilliant. I had 4 nights there recently and I wanted to stay for more. It was my honeymoon by the way and I couldn't think of a nicer place I would have wanted to be. If you book it, PM me to let me know how you get on. Good luck with the wedding.

Original Poster Banned

Thank you!! I have just requested a wedding brochure!

Cheers again

got a budget in mind?

Original Poster Banned

I have seen one i love that will cost me £6k for hire, 70 wedding breakfasts and wine and buffet for 90 (all on the cheapest possible options. Seeing if i can find anything comparable for less. :-)

Original Poster Banned

This is my front runner merewoodhotel.co.uk/

Original Poster Banned

Thank you :-)

I've been to 3 weddings here and i'm going to another in July, i've been given a free room for the next 1 (apparently they give the wedding party so many free rooms as part of the package).

Knutsford, Cheshire...not sure where you live :?

merecourt.co.uk/

Original Poster Banned

Thats close by cheers! What did you think of the venue?

fairysel;8711997

Thats close by cheers! What did you think of the venue?

Close by, cool...i can offer you some more ideas

The venue is nice, ive been to full weddings there and just receptions.also about a mile up the road theres a premier inn hotel that may suit guests who want to stay over at a cheaper rate.:thumbsup:

Another place ive been to is Cottons Hotel, knutsford

A bit further away is HooleHall in Chester

Then theres the Cresta Court in Altrincham, (although its not an old building its a nice enough place)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions