Wedding Venue - Lake District

Banned
I proposed to the [now] fiance on the banks of Dewent Water (lake district) last year and now I'm looking for a nice venue to get married.
Had a good look on the internet and there is one place in particular I have in mind.
Anyone got any personal experience/advice?

Not looking for a church as neither of us is religious, so something grand, hopefully looking over one of the lakes.

Cheers in advance!

P.S. We aren't from around this area so will be looking at over night stay for quests also.

3 Comments

I do not know anywhere you caould have a wedding,but I would suggest you try the Tourist Board.
Congratulations to you both.

Original Poster Banned

terrapins2;8252190

I do not know anywhere you caould have a wedding,but I would suggest you … I do not know anywhere you caould have a wedding,but I would suggest you try the Tourist Board.Congratulations to you both.

Cheers! Very kind of you.

I went to a nice wedding at a place called hipping hall kirkby lonsdale. They only have an exclusive 9 rooms for guests ie family but there is a hotel down the road that the rest of the party stayed at. Congrats.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions