Groups

Wednesday night footie scores

Liverpool versus Stoke
    Burnley versus Manchester United

Plus the league leaders away to Hull City.

- guv

88 Comments

What about them?

1-0 Pool and Burnley?

Original Poster

keeping it updated.

Nice to know. Missed the goal.

Banned

borolad94;6061299

What about them?

Birmingham 0 Portsmouth 0

Burnley 1 Man Utd 0
    Blake 19

Hull 1 Tottenham 2
    Hunt 25
    Defoe 10
    Palacios 14

Liverpool 1 Stoke 0
    Torres 4

Coca-Cola Championship
    Newcastle 1 Sheff Wed 0
    Ameobi 15

Coca-Cola Division Two
    Chesterfield 0 Notts County 0

Burnley 1 up

colinsunderland;6061321

+1

Colin i should of asked for your help a min ago

Had spurs 2-0 and 3-0 and 2-1

Goals have come waaaaaay to quickly this game lol

Didnt have a chance to read up on laying off, would have made some money

Banned

not much you can do now tbh, 1-2 is 7 which is around the same as it was when the match started i think

some you win some you lose :-(

edit - you could lay your stake back so as not to lose anything on that score but personally i would just leave it :-(

Original Poster

1-0 Burnley fair does to them even if they don't win which is very likely.

I'm listening to the newcastle match and you wouldn't believe how many time i've heard 'Guiterrez has a chance here, Guiterrez advancing on goal, Guiterrez with a chance' and it's just fizzled out to nothing. The commentators (Mags fans) just said 'what you doing Jonas?' the other one said 'Fannying about thats what he's doing, what do you think hes trying to do walk it in the back of the net or get it to the goalline and dive looking for a pen?' HILARIOUS!

Banned

im waiting on man utd for £100!

penalty for scum

Banned

[SIZE="6"]omg no[/SIZE]

Rooney still on 99:w00t::w00t::w00t:

skusey;6061448

Rooney still on 99:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Carrick took it. :thumbsup:

borolad94;6061470

Carrick took it. :thumbsup:

Thats why then:whistling:

Did they score?

Banned

owen missed a sitter

munnski;6061478

Did they score?

nope

Banned

subs needed me thinks!

DangerGod;6061498

subs needed me thinks!

Good luck for your £100 :thumbsup:

I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney playing very poor, Unlikely to steal the headlines, Owen's pants and not fit to wear the shirt, I feel even more insulted by the fact he's been given the number 7.

Well hopefully we'll turn it around.

Banned

munnski;6061513

Good luck for your £100 :thumbsup:

Thank you

Im an arsenal fan but ide still prefer man utd to win if there is money on it! its only early in the season anyway

Banned

shauneco;6061529

I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney … I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney playing very poor, Unlikely to steal the headlines, Owen's pants and not fit to wear the shirt, I feel even more insulted by the fact he's been given the number 7.Well hopefully we'll turn it around.

that bad is it man?

shauneco;6061529

I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney … I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney playing very poor, Unlikely to steal the headlines, Owen's pants and [COLOR="Red"]not fit to wear the shirt[/COLOR], I feel even more insulted by the fact he's been given the number 7.Well hopefully we'll turn it around.

Nipple injury this time is it?

DangerGod;6061538

that bad is it man?

Feels it, Always had a bad feeling about this match, However United usually have a sloppy start to the season. I'd be shocked if we don't lose a few in the next couple of weeks or so, That's the norm.

2-0 Liverpool

Johnson What a finish !!

shauneco;6061529

I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney … I can confirm, Carrick had it saved, United look very flat, Rooney playing very poor, Unlikely to steal the headlines, Owen's pants and not fit to wear the shirt, I feel even more insulted by the fact he's been given the number 7.Well hopefully we'll turn it around.

I heard you lot were flat the other day as well but United have always been one of those teams that can win ugly against anyone.

You'll pick up soon mate, I just hope City don't overtake you though.

Original Poster

Johnson cracking goal

Banned

DangerGod;6061531

Thank you :)Im an arsenal fan but ide still prefer man utd to win if … Thank you :)Im an arsenal fan but ide still prefer man utd to win if there is money on it! its only early in the season anyway

:?

obviously a football fan rather than a brown tongue then:)

midlandscomics;6061589

2-0 LiverpoolJohnson What a finish !!

I knew Torres scored the first goal and I know Johnson plays for Liverpool...yet for some reason, I assumed Liverpool were losing 2-0 when I saw your post....I think I mixed it up with the United game. :whistling:

realfriendlyman;6061599

I heard you lot were flat the other day as well but United have always … I heard you lot were flat the other day as well but United have always been one of those teams that can win ugly against anyone.You'll pick up soon mate, I just hope [COLOR="Red"]City don't overtake you though[/COLOR].

Thanks, [COLOR="Red"]And not going to happen[/COLOR]

Banned

midlandscomics;6061589

2-0 LiverpoolJohnson What a finish !!

The New Keiron Dyer:p

FilthAndFurry;6061679

The New Keiron Dyer:p

But without the injuries (hopefully)

Man U fans gloating at Liverpools loss at the weekend may soon be skulking away in 45 mins.

Original Poster

peodude;6061759

Man U fans gloating at Liverpools loss at the weekend may soon be … Man U fans gloating at Liverpools loss at the weekend may soon be skulking away in 45 mins.

United will still nick it always do.

Is the scores still the same, as every time I seem to open Sky Sports score centre, it seems to slow down my laptop. :oops:

realfriendlyman;6061859

Is the scores still the same, as every time I seem to open Sky Sports … Is the scores still the same, as every time I seem to open Sky Sports score centre, it seems to slow down my laptop. :oops:

Yep

spurs looking very good so far, 4-1 up
    man utd 8 mins to score

skusey;6061987

spurs looking very good so far, 4-1 upman utd 8 mins to score

Who scored?

I knew I should of bought Defoe instead of Keane in my dream team....they cost the same as well. :oops:

realfriendlyman;6062008

Who scored?I knew I should of bought Defoe instead of Keane in my dream … Who scored?I knew I should of bought Defoe instead of Keane in my dream team....they cost the same as well. :oops:

Good news for you... it was Keane :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;6062008

Who scored?I knew I should of bought Defoe instead of Keane in my dream … Who scored?I knew I should of bought Defoe instead of Keane in my dream team....they cost the same as well. :oops:

Keane scored so you got some points lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....912
      2. Cheer me up please?1438
      3. One thing you've forgotten2126
      4. love affairs2067

See more discussions