Groups

Week 4 Morrisons receipt needed!

Banned
    Has anyone got a spare week 4 Morrisons receipt?

Monday 29th November 2010 - Sunday 5th December 2010.

Thanks

20 Comments

What was the date. I think i may have one. I will go and look for you.

Ive got one fore £45.22 dated 2 Nov. Is that any good to you?
    Edited by: "leecroot" 28th Nov 2010

Banned

LOLOLOLOL.

I thought you were claiming you were loaded DLM?

First buying food with quidco payments... now this!

The mask is slipping DLM! You had me convinced!

vibeone

LOLOLOLOL.I thought you were claiming you were loaded DLM?First buying … LOLOLOLOL.I thought you were claiming you were loaded DLM?First buying food with quidco payments... now this!The mask is slipping DLM! You had me convinced!

She may be tight fisted. Nouthing wrong with that!

Original Poster Banned

leecroot

What was the date. I think i may have one. I will go and look for you.Ive … What was the date. I think i may have one. I will go and look for you.Ive got one fore £45.22 dated 2 Nov. Is that any good to you?

It has to be either dated Monday 8th November 2010 - Sunday 14th November 2010 which is week 1 or Monday 22nd November 2010 - Sunday 28th November 2010 which is week 2 x x
    Edited by: "DLM" 28th Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

LOLOLOLOL.I thought you were claiming you were loaded DLM?First buying … LOLOLOLOL.I thought you were claiming you were loaded DLM?First buying food with quidco payments... now this!The mask is slipping DLM! You had me convinced!

When did I buy food with a quidco payment?

Keep up boyo (_;)

DLM

It has to be either dated Monday 8th November 2010 - Sunday 14th November … It has to be either dated Monday 8th November 2010 - Sunday 14th November 2010 which is week 1 or Monday 22nd November 2010 - Sunday 28th November 2010 which is week 2 x x

Sorry can help then as this one is dated 2/11/10.

Banned

I've got one

Original Poster Banned

leecroot

Sorry can help then as this one is dated 2/11/10.

Thanks anyway x x

DLM! We've got both 1 and 2, if we can find them you can have them

However, you only need to collect 5 outta 6 if this one shouldn't matter

I have one that i don't need

Original Poster Banned

Disco

DLM! We've got both 1 and 2, if we can find them you can have … DLM! We've got both 1 and 2, if we can find them you can have themHowever, you only need to collect 5 outta 6 if this one shouldn't matter

Thanks let me know x x

Banned

I've got a couple for week 1, and one spare for week 2.

wonder if anyone has/will have a spare one for weeks 3, 4 and 5 please! (will pay postage weekly!)

Disco

wonder if anyone has/will have a spare one for weeks 3, 4 and 5 please! … wonder if anyone has/will have a spare one for weeks 3, 4 and 5 please! (will pay postage weekly!)

bump

Original Poster Banned

I only need week 4 now.

I will pay postage costs.

Thanks

DLM

I only need week 4 now.I will pay postage costs and give a nice little … I only need week 4 now.I will pay postage costs and give a nice little tip :D.Thanks

Oh how kind of you DLM.
    Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

PraxxtorCruel

Oh how kind of you DLM.

Have you got one

i need either week 1 or week 5 if any one got a spare ? - will pay for postage to cover cost

its for my mother in law who has not been able to collect them all so far and doesn't need to go and spend more that £40 every week really

Banned

denver70

i need either week 1 or week 5 if any one got a spare ? - will pay for … i need either week 1 or week 5 if any one got a spare ? - will pay for postage to cover costits for my mother in law who has not been able to collect them all so far and doesn't need to go and spend more that £40 every week really

well she obviously doesn't fit the promotion then.

can someone send me £30 because there isn't a morrisons near me?

I thought it was only freecycle where all the scroungers and beggers went

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3031066
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions