Expired

WEEK #7 - WIN Just Cause 3 on the platform of your choice with HUKD! [Final chance to win]

Editor 3384
Found 11th Nov 2015
Get the HUKD Daily Newsletter and you could WIN STUFF!

WEEK #7 - WIN Just Cause 3 on the platform of your choice

hotukdeals.com/tag…ter

With Black Friday and Christmas just around the corner, we think you should ALL be signed up to our daily email so you don't miss out on any hot deals or alerts... But maybe some of you still need a bit of persuasion, so we've decided to run a weekly competition.

*How do I play?*
Easy Peasy - just opt into the daily alert HERE then comment in the thread to say you've entered. You'll be sent one email per day featuring the best live deals on HUKD from the last 24hrs. No ads, no junk, nothing else - just the daily alert. hotukdeals.com/tag…ter

*How do you pick the winner each week?*
The competition runs for 7 days at a time, starting at 8pm on a Wed and finishing at 8pm the following Tues. We'll use random.org to generate a random post number for that period and if that post number is yours AND you're a subscriber then DING DING DING - You're a Winner! Check in every Wednesday daytime to see the winner for the past 7 days.

*Where is the list of winners?*
They'll be added to the OP of this thread - look out for your username

*Can I win more than once?*
Yep - each new week the whole draw resets. Everyone has an equal chance to win and noone is omitted. Only one entry per household per week though - if you comment multiple times then you won't win (Yep, we will check )

*What if I hate your daily alert?*
You won't, it's awesome. But if you really can't stand that single, daily email and you're happy to miss out on insider tips, flamedeer clues and amazing deals then you just have to click "unsubscribe". It's no issue, we won't hold it against you.

*I'm already a subscriber! Why aren't you rewarding your loyal subscribers?*
We are.. you can play too! Just stay subscribed and comment in the thread, you've as much chance as anyone to win.

*What can I win?*
Every week will be something different, we'll tell you before each competition starts but prizes will range from games to Amazon vouchers to hampers, consoles and more

*This competition sucks. HUKD sucks. This is unfair! We demand more!*
Yeah, there are always a few of you... no worries, you don't have to play and we've loads of competitions coming up. Surely there'll be SOMETHING you'll like?..

Week 1: 11/11-17/11 - shanedean - Fallout 4
Week 2: 18/11-24/11 - Pierre525 - Star Wars Battlefront
Week 3: 25/11-01/12 - egismainmail - Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Week 4: 02/12-08/12 - mrmanager - £20 Amazon Voucher
Week 5: 09/12-15/12 - angelofthenorth - £25 Toys R Us Voucher
Week 6: 16/12-22/12 - mysticjenny - £25 Toys R Us voucher
Week 7: 23/12-29/12 - Gplay - Just Cause 3
Community Updates
3384 Comments
Already subscribed, it's a useful daily update. Certainly I'll enter here - thanks for the competition!
entered
entered
Entered
Entered
Count me in please
Entered
Entered
entered
count me in
Entered
Entered
Already subscribed a very useful tool for things you may have missed on individual feeds
Banned
I'm in
entered
Entered
Wow thank you already signed up so count me in please. Thanks
Entered
Me too x
Banned
Entered.
Entered
Entered
Entered
Entered, thanks guys!
Entered
Subscribed!
I want to join in too, entered
Entered.
Entered
Entered.
Entered
all done
Subscribed
Subscribed and entered
Already loving the newsletter!
subscribed - worth a punt.

When BLOPS3 arrived Halo came out of the XB1, if I win this same will happen with BLOPS Until Starwars Lands.

Why does my bank balance always drain just before Xmas with all these amazing releases
Entered
entered :-)
Entered
Entered.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions