Week in Stratford - what’s there to do?

Posted 26th Oct
As the title states....
Couple with a young child.... what’s to do!?
Community Updates
Ask
23 Comments
How old is the youngster? Are you actually staying in Stratford, presume upon Avon and not London? Which time of year are you going?
Warwick Castle is a definite must, Anne Hathaways House is good as well and tickets are valid for a year so can go back for free if you ever plan to.
alton towes... localbus there...
JimboParrot26/10/2019 07:26

I think you read it as Stafford?

whats the one near stroke on trent....i probaly got it all wrong..

looked at map your right strafford..
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 26th Oct
Maybe have a butchers at Walthamstow market or take the saucepans to Westfield?
Stratford upon Avon - go to Butterfly Farm - brilliant for kids and can feed the birds nectar.
Haircut_10026/10/2019 07:47

Maybe have a butchers at Walthamstow market or take the saucepans to …Maybe have a butchers at Walthamstow market or take the saucepans to Westfield?

Yeah pop down the frog and toad and feast your mince pies on what's on offer
Kidzania. But book in advance!
saucepans is CR slang?! For what?
trd26/10/2019 08:55

Trams???
Things you can do

Stratford Westfield shopping center.
Edited by: "MR1123" 26th Oct
trd26/10/2019 08:55

Saucepan lids... kids
Get mugged, get shot and shopping that’s about it.
cmdr_elito26/10/2019 11:04

Get mugged, get shot and shopping that’s about it.

That’s a bit over the top. You won’t get shot. This is Stratford- not Chicago.
Stabbed. You’ll get stabbed in Stratford.
omair26/10/2019 11:27

That’s a bit over the top. You won’t get shot. This is Stratford- not Chi …That’s a bit over the top. You won’t get shot. This is Stratford- not Chicago. Stabbed. You’ll get stabbed in Stratford.

The news might disagree with that....there are several stories involving shootings

independent.co.uk/new…tml
I work there what I can tell you is prepare to meet some of the weirdest people out there. Also I work with few people who live at Stratford they'll tell you the same. All kinds of weirdos
Ah yes, should of stated.. Stratford upon Avon!
You can go to all of the Shakespeare museums in and around stratford. There is warwick and leamington close by, warwick castle is alright for the kids, leamington has plenty of shops and nice places to eat.
The boat tours on the avon are alright as well.
The_Fiend26/10/2019 12:10

I work there what I can tell you is prepare to meet some of the weirdest …I work there what I can tell you is prepare to meet some of the weirdest people out there. Also I work with few people who live at Stratford they'll tell you the same. All kinds of weirdos

Westfield shopping centre postcode Stratford is the most crime ridden in the UK, a lot goes unreported , walk through everyday from work ,the shopping centre opposite is just as bad , I see the poor 15 year old kid knifed to death a couple of weeks ago temporary memorial every day
andyjp126/10/2019 12:20

Ah yes, should of stated.. Stratford upon Avon!

Warwick castle is a good day out, then there’s the town itself.
Didn’t catch how old the youngster is but if you can all swim, Coventry has the UK’s newest indoor water park, called the Wave! That could be fun, otherwise plenty of Shakespeare and the theatre around.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants