Groups

weekend away

Hi any ideas on a weekend break for a suprise 40th b/day?
    uk only

12 Comments

mini cruise? amsterdam/rotterdam/bruges?

are you looking for quiet and romantic, activity filled or party atmophere

i dont have any ideas right now.. but have a fantastic trip!!!

]http//ww…676 what about this deal for cornwall?

nikkib123;4516946

Where do you live?

I'm guessing he lives at Derby and supports the Mighty Rams!!

How about finding a concert/gig/theatre that you fancy going to and then building the weekend around that

Original Poster

I live in notts just on the border of derby up the rams .
    Went 2 donny last night and we was poor.

We listened on the radio, very disappointing after all the recent successes. OH has a season ticket but two young children limit the number of away matches he can go to - managed both Forest ones though!!!

Now this weekend away, what kind of things are you looking for? Pampering, shopping, sight seeing, night out?

ted2911;4517261

I live in notts just on the border of derby up the rams .Went 2 donny … I live in notts just on the border of derby up the rams .Went 2 donny last night and we was poor.

What about B&B Cameron House - Loch Lomond.. Very nice stunning area. They were doing a break there (through Superbreaks) for £99/night for 2.

nikkib123;4519180

Don't understand this comment :?

DONCASTER ROVERS 2 DERBY COUNTY 1

Rockhound;4519171

What about B&B Cameron House - Loch Lomond.. Very nice stunning area. … What about B&B Cameron House - Loch Lomond.. Very nice stunning area. They were doing a break there (through Superbreaks) for £99/night for 2.

+1. beautiful area.

Original Poster

forest 1 doncaster rovers 4

how expensive..or what not, are deals for scotland? as id like to go for a short break but dont really know where to start looking.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions