weekend away with the girls.

7 replies
Found 21st Jan 2009
My birthday is next month and was looking at booking a weekend away with the girls, for spa/pampering, shopping and night out. there was an offer in Reveal magazine for a similar deal a couple of months back but cant remember the website.

7 Comments

i dont know the site, but im looking for a similar deal myself for next month too

Try the center parcs Aqua Sana's if you've got one near you, their prices are fab and it includes entry into center parcs too. Look on their website.

Banned

PICS or it didn't happen

Another option is Bath. Great shops, Bath Spa is popular for hen weekends, lots of hotels to choose from. easy transport on train from london. Good restauraunts and bars and resonable prices. Has a nightclub which is a little cheesy but a good laugh with the girls.

last minute have alot of good deals some are even 2 for 1

Not sure where you live but if you're close to a Champneys they are wonderful. Quite pricey but you can get package deals. I'm going again in a couple of weeks time and we've got a 2 night stay with massage, facial and thalassotherapy session for about 300quid. Expensive but sooo worth it for a weekend of pampering!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions