Groups

Weekend Betting

What are peoples bets for the weekend then?

12 Comments

Original Poster

For Saturday, i've gone slightly ambitious

English; Liverpool vs Hull
    [email protected]/7

English; Wigan vs Chelsea
    [email protected]/7

English; Stoke City vs Manchester Utd
    Stoke [email protected]/1

English; Tottenham vs Burnley
    [email protected]/10

English; Portsmouth vs Everton
    [email protected]/3

Accumulator (5)

1 line at £1.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £1.00
    Potential Return: £82.78

peodude;6401475

For Saturday, i've gone slightly ambitiousEnglish; Liverpool vs … For Saturday, i've gone slightly ambitiousEnglish; Liverpool vs [email protected]/7English; Wigan vs [email protected]/7English; Stoke City vs Manchester Utd Stoke [email protected]/1English; Tottenham vs [email protected]/10English; Portsmouth vs [email protected]/3 Accumulator (5) 1 line at £1.00 per lineTotal stake for this bet: £1.00Potential Return: £82.78

Never let your heart lead padawan.

Original Poster

leefal;6401520

Never let your heart lead padawan.

I agree i might be slightly biased, but Stoke did well against the top 4 lat season, and Man U's defence is a bit shakey at the moment. I imagine Stoke will be using Delaps long throw to put the shaky Ben Foster under pressure.

i think your biggest flaw is your portsmouth prediction:)

Original Poster

badgerrules;6401587

i think your biggest flaw is your portsmouth prediction:)

That was my other risky one. The way I see it, is that Everton haven't had the best of starts either, and Portsmouth can't keep losing forever. They won in the Carling Cup midweek, which may give them a bit of confidence.

peodude;6401557

I agree i might be slightly biased, but Stoke did well against the top 4 … I agree i might be slightly biased, but Stoke did well against the top 4 lat season, and Man U's defence is a bit shakey at the moment. I imagine Stoke will be using Delaps long throw to put the shaky Ben Foster under pressure.

Liverpool already whapped them 4-0 this season so I can't see them having a hope against man u even with utds dodgy defence, even if it was 1 nil to stoke on 90 mins there would still be 15 minutes of injury time to play....:p

peodude;6401640

That was my other risky one. The way I see it, is that Everton haven't … That was my other risky one. The way I see it, is that Everton haven't had the best of starts either, and Portsmouth can't keep losing forever. They won in the Carling Cup midweek, which may give them a bit of confidence.

..But Carlisle are at the bottom end of the league one table.

lol @ pompey oh dear

Only betting for me this week is the millionaire from ladbrokes, won 26 quid last week, lets hope i can get the first 10 this week,

Lets see what happens with this one...

Stoke v Man. Utd
    - - Man. Utd @ 2/5

Monaco v St. Etienne
    - - Monaco @ 8/11

Lyon v Toulouse
    - - Lyon @ 2/5

Werder Bremen v Mainz 05
    - - Werder Bremen @ 4/11

Malaga v Barcelona
    - -Barcelona @ 2/7

Antalyaspor v Fenerbahce
    - - Fenerbahce @ 4/7

Original Poster

Well, i'm out, lol.

Original Poster

2 out of 5 correct in the end. That didn't go well at all

Monaco let me down for the accum but I also had 3, 4 and 5 folds, so got a slight return, better than losing I suppose
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …108231
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34212
      3. GOT Leaks again1022
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741

See more discussions