Groups

WEEKEND BREAK FOR 12

Always falls to me as usual. Trying to organise my brothers 40th birthday weekend in June. 1/2 live on south coast and the rest in north west. So we have decided to try and find somewhere in the middle to reduce travel time for all. e.g Oxford / Evesham areas.

Have looked at some hotels but because there are 12 of us, mainly couples we have decided to look at alternatives like cottages / houses instead. Looked at Centre Parcs which would be ideal but most of us can only do Friday to Sunday evening, their breaks are 3 days.

Anyone suggest something similar for family group please??

8 Comments

Hi - we have used this website for loads of breaks abroad and in the UK

[url]www.holidaylettings.co.uk[/url]

I always haggle as well - as its the actual owners of the properties that are advertising!

Hope ur well:)

[COLOR=purple]WE HAVE BOOKED HOSEASONS 3 SEPERATE CARAVANS FOR 12 OF US IN SUFFOLK FOR 3 NIGHTS FOR MY 4 0...[/COLOR]

Banned

try [url]www.lastminute.co.uk[/url]

Remember to bring protection.

Original Poster

bossyboots;8359015

Hi - we have used this website for loads of breaks abroad and in the UK … Hi - we have used this website for loads of breaks abroad and in the UK ]www.holidaylettings.co.uk I always haggle as well - as its the actual owners of the properties that are advertising! Hope ur well:)

Some soooperb looking places on that site....palaces! Cannot imagine they would do weekends but have contacted some owners. Let you know.

Original Poster

electriclinux;8359136

Remember to bring protection.

Get a life :thumbsup:

Have a look at this site if you already haven't, we have used it a few times and the houses have been brilliant.

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

scoff;8363397

Have a look at this site if you already haven't, we have used it a few … Have a look at this site if you already haven't, we have used it a few times and the houses have been brilliant. http://www.sleeps12.com/

Great thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions