Weekend break to Paris

Found 7th Sep 2017
Looking to go for a weekend away to Paris for my girlfriends 21st birthday, happy to travel by either plane or train and a hotel as central as possible. I have had a quick look and I can't seem to find prices like some people can on here! Happy to spend extra on the hotel! (dates flexible)
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Try the Eurostar website as they do city breaks also. Got a cracking deal on a trip to Bruges on there last year

Eurostar
Edited by: "tallpete33" 7th Sep 2017
deleted79467
IF you live in london its much quicker on eurostar than flying
What sort of budget are you looking for and what area of the UK are you in.
I am in London, I would be keen to leave Friday afternoon/evening (could get an early finish at work) and return Sunday evening... my budget is around £300-£400 i guess but i'm happy to spend as long as the quality is there! thank you for the help so far!
I would obviously like to spend less though, that's why I'm on here! :')
what a lovely idea. Can't really help as I flew to Paris and stayed in a lovely hotel which was near the embassies and I can't remember its name! Had a lovely time there so will be looking at this thread for clues on where to stay when i go back one day!
Try the BA Holiday Finder tool, they have a sale and additional monies off at the moment.

britishairways.com/tra…|||

You can search by price, ratings or trip advisor ratings.
A couple for random weekends in October. Most with full breakfast.

LINKS REMOVED
Hotel des Arts - Montmartre
Emeraude Hotel D'Espagne

Sorry links don't work.

I found a few for 300-400 for full breakfast in excellent locations with 4-4.5 star reviews on TA.
Edited by: "windym" 7th Sep 2017
Me and the wife stayed at the hotel cadran at the start of the year, lovely hotel with some very busy restaurants next door, very friendly area and only 10 min walk to the Eiffel tower the river seine is also 10 walk away were you can get the batobus and jump on and off where you like
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants