Groups
    EXPIRED

Weekend hotel room (family)

Am I allowed to list a 2 night family room (seafront hotel ) for later this month. Can't now go and want to cut my losses - but is this permitted??

15 Comments

I assume you mean Travelodge. You would need to allow the buyer to use your name & address as Travelodge do not allow name changes anymore

Also you cannot make a profit on hukd on original price :thumbsup:

Dunno, think you have to say where it is and how much you want to start with.

if u do I may be interested

Original Poster

Don't want a profit - but just to minimise my loss (tight month also - student funds not arrived - STILL!!), gotta be a good deal for someone as first weekend of half term and booked at a good price initially
    Wouldn't mind giving details to someone reputable either but didn't want to break the forum rules inadvertantly

TAH-M;6490608

Don't want a profit - but just to minimise my loss (tight month also - … Don't want a profit - but just to minimise my loss (tight month also - student funds not arrived - STILL!!), gotta be a good deal for someone as first weekend of half term and booked at a good price initiallyWouldn't mind giving details to someone reputable either but didn't want to break the forum rules inadvertantly

Is it Travelodge & for what dates ?? where ?

I'd happily love to know where it is. First weekend of half term is also our wedding anniversary, I think a "good price" can also be romantic

Original Poster

OK - seems that it is OK to list so will do so in a minute or two in F/S and expire this thread

Never listed a sale before so hope it goes right.......................

TAH-M;6490686

OK - seems that it is OK to list so will do so in a minute or two in F/S … OK - seems that it is OK to list so will do so in a minute or two in F/S and expire this threadNever listed a sale before so hope it goes right.......................

Good luck - you have loads of interest all ready & you are doing it right. :thumbsup:

TAH-M;6490686

OK - seems that it is OK to list so will do so in a minute or two in F/S … OK - seems that it is OK to list so will do so in a minute or two in F/S and expire this threadNever listed a sale before so hope it goes right.......................

Can't list for 7 days unfortunately as you have posted this thread in Misc

Rules is rules unfortunately:roll:

think you have to ask for this to be locked and wait 7 days before listing it on here now

agh, so many rules!! tonight this thread has been the highli!ght of my otherwise very uneventful evening

stonemanc;6490803

agh, so many rules!! tonight this thread has been the highli!ght of my … agh, so many rules!! tonight this thread has been the highli!ght of my otherwise very uneventful evening

report your thread to be closed by pressing the triangle button in your original post, and ask for it to be closed.
    It is then 7 days (to the exact time, btw!) before you can relist in the FS/FT thread :thumbsup:

Original Poster

OK - thanks - have time (just) as for weekend of 24th

Closed. Thank you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
    2. love affairs1338
    3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions