Groups
    EXPIRED

weekend to rome,

I'm wanting to take hubby away for his 40th in May looking for the 18th-21st or weekend before or after this, nearest airport is edinburgh, just the two of us, looking at a £400 or below budget but can stretch to £500, any help would be appreciated,

any advise on rome it's self helpfull too,

had a look at flights and accomodation but would like input from some that might have gone to rome already, many thanks
    fizzie xxxx

5 Comments

Just be careful, especially at the subway or bus station or train station, lots of pickpockets! Keep everything (backpack, wallets....) at your front, not your back.

Avoid the roads.. some crazy drivers!

Original Poster

thanks for the input ck2 and seancampbell xx

ryanair to ciampino from prestwick isnt too bad, last november done a 2 city thurs to tuesday trip from prestwick via krakow, then katowice to rome and rome back to prestwick total flights £120 per person
    defo go for a day pass for the metro
    if u like whisky €9 a bottle for johnnie walker red label or ballantynes
    stayed in a basic hotel approx £50 a night prefer pisa tbh

Original Poster

prefer pisa tbh

thanks for the input, rep given to all, got to be rome as it's been his dream for longer than i've known him, xxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…11
      2. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?11
      3. HUKD new UI77
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…22

See more discussions