EXPIRED

Weekend trip to New York

Im looking to take my girlfriend to NY for a weekend, can anyone recommend where I can look to get a deceant price, or even where to start looking

Many thanks.

4 Comments

ive recently been looking, cheapest hotel with definately the best view is Bentley Hotel 4*

travelnewyork.com/ben…htm

Views are amazing! and I think prices are £60pppn, some 3* and 4* start at around £150pppn.

I've already booked the hotel, you pay on departure, you can cancel upto 24 hours before without any charges too!

Then just get 2 last minute flights.....

esclad;1554497

ive recently been looking, cheapest hotel with definately the best view … ive recently been looking, cheapest hotel with definately the best view is Bentley Hotelhttp://www.travelnewyork.com/bentley_hotel_new_york.htmViews are amazing! and I think prices are £60pppn.I've already booked the hotel, you pay on departure, you can cancel upto 24 hoursb efore without any charges too!Then just get 2 last minute flights.....

looks like a nice hotel ;-)

Try this site, some good prices for flights and hotel.......foundem.co.uk I use them all the time.

The Hyatt in Jersey City tops that hotel from what I can see...

Use quidco and go through hotelopedia (spelling?) to get 10% back. Plus there's a 15% off voucher on this site for it.

]Here's the link
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    2. Bed pillow recommendations68
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions