*** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***

Found 21st Sep 2017
The competition is simple. Each week, there'll be about 10 games up for grabs. All you need to do is choose a game - that's it.

The competition will run for about a week, with entries closing the following weekend.

RULES:
1. Each person can enter to win one game from each group, by 'liking' the appropriate post for that game (e.g., A2, B5, C3, etc.).
2. Any person with multiple 'likes' within the same section will be disqualified from that section.
3. To enter for the main competition, you must have been a HUKD member for at least one month, and have at least one badge, in addition to the standard 'rank' badges (and some activity on the site).

CHOOSING A GAME:
There will be two sets of games. Please 'like' one from each section.

WINNERS:
At the end of each competition, an online number generator will determine the winners from the list of 'likes' for each game. I will send a PM to each winner - you must reply to this within one week to claim your prize.

ACTIVATION CODES:
Game codes will typically be for Steam (most common), Origin or Uplay, kindly donated by HUKD members. If you have any spare keys that you'd like to donate to the competition, please feel free to send a PM to me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will endeavour to deliver to you one unused, non-activated code, but occasionally there may be codes that are expired, already claimed or otherwise non-functional. In the event that there are any issues with activation codes, or winners/games wrongly assigned, I will do my best to resolve those. Thank you.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
[GAME A4] Rust | Steam
[GAME A1] The Stanley Parable | Steam
[GAME B2] Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy | Steam
[GAME B4] Pickers | Steam
33 Comments
Please do not post anything until all 14 posts are complete. Thanks

This week's games:

32056283.jpgAAA/'premium indie' games

[GAME A2] Affordable Space Adventures | Wii U
[GAME A3] Worms Blast | Steam
[GAME A4] Rust | Steam
[GAME A5] Else.Heart.Break() | Steam

32056283.jpg
Indie games

[GAME B1] Bit Blaster XL | Steam
[GAME B3] Hammerfight | Steam
[GAME B5] Alien Hallway | Steam

32056283.jpg
... and while you're here.

Weekly sales and giveaways
Huge list of Full Commercial Single Player FREE PC Games (thanks to james4809).
Steam Weeklong Deals can be found here.
Origin On The House Deals can be found here.
IndieGala Giveaways can be found here.

Enhanced Steam
Many people will already know about this, but the Enhanced Steam browser add-in is great, a very helpful addition to Steam. Check the site for details, but in summary, it highlights the content on Steam you already own, highlights games on your wishlist, displays pricing history for each game, and shows you Metacritic user scores.

Also from the same creator, Idle Master is an excellent way to extract those Steam trading cards owed to you by the games in your library, with minimal effort.

Console game communities
PS4 discussion
Any Xbox One news today?
Wii U discussion and list of HUKD members' Nintendo Network IDs.
HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread
[GAME A4] Rust | Steam

Apologies that I'm a little late with getting this week's thread up - I've been away from home for the past couple of days and only got back fairly recently. That aside, good luck and enjoy!
Thanks every time Illusionary!
Cheers Rob, have a great weekend!
Thanks for this!
Thank you
Thanx Friend
thank you
Cheers Rob (and donors!)
Cheers Rob
thx
Thanks for keeping this up every week!
Don't know how you manage to run this week in week out , but thanks .
Thanks Illusionary!
Thanks Illusionary..

Easy web links (slightly late as work got in the way)..

AAA/'Premium Indie' Games

store.steampowered.com/app…le/

The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (153)
All Reviews:Very Positive (26,406)
Release Date:17 Oct, 2013

Steam value:- £9.99

nintendo.co.uk/Gam…tml

Get ready to boldly go (on a budget) as you blast off in Affordable Space Adventures for Wii U!
Unfortunately, it’s a short-lived dream when, after renting a Small Craft™ edition spaceship on the cheap, you ditch unceremoniously on a planet you really, really shouldn’t be on. Cue an escape mission involving atmospheric exploration, rookie teamwork, and enough hazards to ensure your first trip into space will probably be your last.

Value:- £16.99

store.steampowered.com/app…st/

Fall in line for fast, furious fire fights with Worms™ Blast. Your mission: launch your worm marine into hostile waters and blast your way to survival through intense puzzle action! Take the big chunk of puzzle-styled gameplay and slice into 60 fun-sized missions.
All Reviews:Mixed (53)
Release Date:30 Mar, 2002

Steam value:- £5.59

[GAME A4] Rust | Steam
store.steampowered.com/app…st/

The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive.
Recent Reviews:Mostly Positive (2,423)
All Reviews:Very Positive (148,212)
Release Date:11 Dec, 2013

Steam value:- £14.99

store.steampowered.com/app…ak/

A game about friendship, love and technology in a place where bits have replaced atoms.
All Reviews:Very Positive (122)
Release Date:24 Sep, 2015

Steam value:- £18.99

Indie Games

store.steampowered.com/app…XL/

A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80's. Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot 'em up! (shmup).
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (86)
All Reviews:Overwhelmingly Positive (3,612)
Release Date:22 Jan, 2016

Steam Value:- £0.79

store.steampowered.com/app…oy/

The world is at an end, and you have 30 seconds to save it!
All Reviews:Very Positive (803)
Release Date:27 Sep, 2012

Steam value:- £6.99

store.steampowered.com/app…ht/

Hammerfight is about 2D battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry.A unique combat system is based on realistic physics simulation, and it ties the movements of the rider to the movements of your mouse. As you wave the mouse, your rider swings his warhammer, smashing the foe into the wall!
All Reviews:Very Positive (242)
Release Date:19 Sep, 2009

Steam value:- £3.99

store.steampowered.com/app…rs/

Get ready for the ultimate treasure hunt! Your shop, Rusted Gold, has shelves to fill, auctions to run, and money to make—and you can only do that with the best finds. Check out the dozens of locations from run-down farms to back road antique shops to abandoned storage units to see if you can stumble upon your next great treasure.
All Reviews:Mostly Positive (53)
Release Date:22 Feb, 2012

Steam value:- £6.99

store.steampowered.com/app…ay/

Players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission.
All Reviews:Mostly Positive (58)
Release Date:19 Aug, 2011

Steam Value: £3.99
Edited by: "Forgottenshopper" 23rd Sep 2017
Thanks Rob.
cheers
Call of Duty®: WWII - PC Open Beta

Pre-Load Now. Open Beta Begins September 29th on Steam!

32090763-T384W.jpg
Edited by: "zidnrfhwvbytk" 25th Sep 2017
Thank you!
The competition is now closed. I've drawn the results and will send out a PM via HUKD to the winners as soon as I can!

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not respond to your PM, I will not send the code - I'll allow one week for a reply, but if I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume that your account is inactive and will re-use the code for a future giveaway.

Also, feel free to contact me first - there are restrictions on how many PMs can be sent over a short period of time, but if you contact me first that doesn't become an issue.

This week's winners are:

[GAME A1] The Stanley Parable | paulanscombe
[GAME A2] Affordable Space Adventures | PEPSIDAVE
[GAME A3] Worms Blast | miikeyblue
[GAME A4] Rust | winteriscoming
[GAME A5] Else.Heart.Break() | ataxic

[GAME B1] Bit Blaster XL | titusdre
[GAME B2] Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy | winteriscoming
[GAME B3] Hammerfight | Billythekid116
[GAME B4] Pickers | Psychic
[GAME B5] Alien Hallway | mshaw213

Thanks to everyone who took part. Please check out the new competition!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions