*** Weekly game codes giveaway 194 ***

Found 2nd Nov 2017
The competition is simple. Each week, there'll be about 10 games up for grabs. All you need to do is choose a game - that's it.

The competition will run for about a week, with entries closing the following weekend.

RULES:
1. Each person can enter to win one game from each group, by 'liking' the appropriate post for that game (e.g., A2, B5, etc.).
2. Any person with multiple 'likes' within the same section will be disqualified from that section.
3. To enter for the main competition, you must have been a HUKD member for at least one month, and have at least one badge, in addition to the standard 'rank' badges (and some activity on the site).

CHOOSING A GAME:
There will be two sets of games. Please 'like' one from each section.

WINNERS:
At the end of each competition, an online number generator will determine the winners from the list of 'likes' for each game. I will send a PM to each winner - you must reply to this within one week to claim your prize.

ACTIVATION CODES:
Game codes will typically be for Steam (most common), Origin or Uplay, kindly donated by HUKD members. If you have any spare keys that you'd like to donate to the competition, please feel free to send a PM to me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will endeavour to deliver to you one unused, non-activated code, but occasionally there may be codes that are expired, already claimed or otherwise non-functional. In the event that there are any issues with activation codes, or winners/games wrongly assigned, I will do my best to resolve those. Thank you.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
[GAME A3] Red Faction Guerrilla | Steam
[GAME B4] Punch Club | Steam
[GAME A1] Lethal League | Steam
[GAME A5] Eurofighter Typhoon | Steam
31 Comments
Please do not post anything until all 14 posts are complete. Thanks

This week's games:

32357025.jpgAAA/'premium indie' games

[GAME A2] Mutant Mods Deluxe | Steam
[GAME A3] Red FactionGuerrilla | Steam
[GAME A4] DARK | Steam

32357025.jpg
Indie games

[GAME B1] Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres | Steam
[GAME B2] Envy the Dead | Steam
[GAME B3] Three Dead Zed | Steam
[GAME B5] Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals | Steam

32357025.jpg
... and while you're here.

Weekly sales and giveaways
Huge list of Full Commercial Single Player FREE PC Games (thanks to james4809).
Steam Weeklong Deals can be found here.
Origin On The House Deals can be found here.
IndieGala Giveaways can be found here.

Enhanced Steam
Many people will already know about this, but the Enhanced Steam browser add-in is great, a very helpful addition to Steam. Check the site for details, but in summary, it highlights the content on Steam you already own, highlights games on your wishlist, displays pricing history for each game, and shows you Metacritic user scores.

Also from the same creator, Idle Master is an excellent way to extract those Steam trading cards owed to you by the games in your library, with minimal effort.

Console game communities
PS4 discussion
Any Xbox One news today?
Wii U discussion and list of HUKD members' Nintendo Network IDs.
HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread
[GAME A3] Red Faction Guerrilla | Steam
[GAME A4] DARK | Steam
Thanks Illusionary..

Easy Web Links:--

AA/'Premium Indie' Games
-----------------------------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…ue/

Lethal League is a competitive projectile fighting game where you have to hit an anti-gravity ball into the face of your opponent to win. The ball speeds up with every strike, up to explosively extreme velocities. Play intense local matches with friends and foes, challenge yourself in the singleplayer mode or battle it out online.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (14)
All Reviews:Overwhelmingly Positive (2,473)
Release Date:27 Aug, 2014
Developer:Team Reptile
Publisher:Team Reptile
Steam value:- £9.99

store.steampowered.com/app…xe/

Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!
All Reviews:Very Positive (183)
Release Date:21 Nov, 2013
Developer:Renegade Kid
Publisher:Good Shepherd Entertainment
Steam value:- £6.99

[GAME A3] Red Faction: Guerrilla | Steam

store.steampowered.com/app…on/

Set 50 years after the climatic events of the original Red Fraction,Red Fraction: Guerrilla allows players to take the
role of an insurgent fighter with the newley re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the
oppressive Earth Defense Force.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (46)
All Reviews:Very Positive (5,168)
Release Date:15 Sep, 2009
Developer:Volition, Reactor Zero, THQ Nordic
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Steam value:- £14.99

[GAME A4] DARK | Steam
store.steampowered.com/app…RK/

DARK is a unique stealth-action game with RPG elements in which you take on the role of the ultimate hunter: a vampire. Ambush your enemies from the shadows, roam the darkness and use powerful vampire skills to dispatch your opponents.
All Reviews:Mixed (485)
Release Date:3 Jul, 2013
Developer:Realmforge Studios
Publisher:Kalypso Media Digital
Steam Value:- £9.99

store.steampowered.com/app…on/

In Eurofighter Typhoon, you are flying the famous Eurofighter on top of Iceland to fight against Russian troops which invade the country and prevent the outbreak of World War III. Quickly outnumbered, the ICEFOR has been abandoned by NATO but has been able to deploy a small number of the new Typhoon aircraft.
All Reviews:Mostly Negative (46)
Release Date:30 Jul, 2001
Developer:Rage Software
Publisher:KISS ltd, Funbox Media Ltd

Indie Games
-------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…es/

Fulfill your destiny, become the ruler of time, and change the course of history!
All Reviews:Mixed (120)
Release Date:4 Nov, 2011
Developer:Artifex Mundi
Publisher:Artifex Mundi

store.steampowered.com/app…ad/

Envy the Dead is zombie survival roguelike, in which you are leading group of unique, randomly generated characters through destroyed lands, infested with zombies.
All Reviews:Mixed (116)
Release Date:12 Sep, 2016
Developer:Kazakov Oleg
Publisher:Kazakov Oleg
Steam Value:- £0.79

store.steampowered.com/app…ed/

Take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won't be forgotten by their captors.
All Reviews:Mixed (20)
Release Date:7 Jul, 2014
Developer:Gentleman Squid Studio
Publisher:Gentleman Squid Studio
Steam value:- £4.79

store.steampowered.com/app…ub/

Train hard, fight crocodiles and find love. Earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who brutally murdered your father, in this choose your own adventure boxing management tycoon.
Recent Reviews:Mostly Positive (44)
All Reviews:Very Positive (5,188)
Release Date:8 Jan, 2016
Developer:Lazy Bear Games
Publisher:tinyBuild

store.steampowered.com/app…ls/

The most non-Japanese j RPG of the decade! Epic Quest is an action-packed adventure featuring over a dozen classic and rich environments, 5 playable characters and a plethora of skills, spells and Limit Breaks. A must-have for fans of the SNES Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger!
All Reviews:Mixed (20)
Release Date:25 Sep, 2015
Developer:RosePortal Games
Publisher:Aldorlea Games
Edited by: "Forgottenshopper" 2nd Nov 2017
Thanks
Cheers and have a good weekend illusionary
Wow, 50 likes on theses games and only 3thank you's to illusionary for organising it all
Thank you
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 3rd Nov 2017
Cheers
Thanks Illusionary!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Cheers!
Thanks for the chance
Cheers Rob, Great selection again! Punch Club looks a popular choice this week
Cheers Rob.
Thanks Illusionary, amazing work!
I am sure Rob (The OP) won’t mind me posting some spare keys I have on his post.
They are all for steam.

Super 3-D Noah's Ark II3KC-Z6CDR-K845J
Nam A8MFD-VZ2BZ-2VNQY
Lovely Planet P7BPQ-E6MJT-E6CMR
Postal 2 I8RC0-8NDXK-QC6QX

If your Quick enough to bag one.......Enjoy!.
And thanks Rob.
Psychic22 h, 45 m ago

I am sure Rob (The OP) won’t mind me posting some spare keys I have on his …I am sure Rob (The OP) won’t mind me posting some spare keys I have on his post.They are all for steam.Super 3-D Noah's Ark II3KC-Z6CDR-K845JNam A8MFD-VZ2BZ-2VNQYLovely Planet P7BPQ-E6MJT-E6CMRPostal 2 I8RC0-8NDXK-QC6QXIf your Quick enough to bag one.......Enjoy!.And thanks Rob.

Thanks mate , as nobody else seemed to have had them ,I nabbed them

cheers Maaly
Psychic23 h, 21 m ago

I am sure Rob (The OP) won’t mind me posting some spare keys I have on his …I am sure Rob (The OP) won’t mind me posting some spare keys I have on his post.They are all for steam.Super 3-D Noah's Ark II3KC-Z6CDR-K845JNam A8MFD-VZ2BZ-2VNQYLovely Planet P7BPQ-E6MJT-E6CMRPostal 2 I8RC0-8NDXK-QC6QXIf your Quick enough to bag one.......Enjoy!.And thanks Rob.

Of course not - thanks for the generosity!
The competition is now closed. I've drawn the results and will send out a PM via HUKD to the winners as soon as I can!

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not respond to your PM, I will not send the code - I'll allow one week for a reply, but if I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume that your account is inactive and will re-use the code for a future giveaway.

Also, feel free to contact me first - there are restrictions on how many PMs can be sent over a short period of time, but if you contact me first that doesn't become an issue.

[GAME A1] Lethal League | jboy123
[GAME A2] Mutant Mods Deluxe | zidnrfhwvbytk
[GAME A3] Red Faction Guerrilla | BurkusCat
[GAME A4] DARK | mattashhall
[GAME A5] Eurofighter Typhoon | mariolj

[GAME B1] Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres | Maaly
[GAME B2] Envy the Dead | MisterTIBS
[GAME B3] Three Dead Zed | tinkerbellian
[GAME B4] Punch Club | magicjohnson88
[GAME B5] Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals | drywm

Thanks to everyone who took part. Please check out the new competition!

Edited by: "Illusionary" 12th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants