*** Weekly game codes giveaway 195 ***

Found 9th Nov 2017
The competition is simple. Each week, there'll be about 10 games up for grabs. All you need to do is choose a game - that's it.

The competition will run for about a week, with entries closing the following weekend.

RULES:
1. Each person can enter to win one game from each group, by 'liking' the appropriate post for that game (e.g., A2, B5, etc.).
2. Any person with multiple 'likes' within the same section will be disqualified from that section.
3. To enter for the main competition, you must have been a HUKD member for at least one month, and have at least one badge, in addition to the standard 'rank' badges (and some activity on the site).

CHOOSING A GAME:
There will be two sets of games. Please 'like' one from each section.

WINNERS:
At the end of each competition, an online number generator will determine the winners from the list of 'likes' for each game. I will send a PM to each winner - you must reply to this within one week to claim your prize.

ACTIVATION CODES:
Game codes will typically be for Steam (most common), Origin or Uplay, kindly donated by HUKD members. If you have any spare keys that you'd like to donate to the competition, please feel free to send a PM to me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will endeavour to deliver to you one unused, non-activated code, but occasionally there may be codes that are expired, already claimed or otherwise non-functional. In the event that there are any issues with activation codes, or winners/games wrongly assigned, I will do my best to resolve those. Thank you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Original Poster

[GAME A4] Star Wars Battlefront II (original release) | Steam

Original Poster

[GAME B5] Knight Squad | Steam

Original Poster

[GAME A1] Galak-Z | Steam

Original Poster

[GAME B1] Chess Knight 2 | Steam
26 Comments

Original Poster

Please do not post anything until all 14 posts are complete. Thanks

Original Poster

This week's games:

AAA/'premium indie' games

[GAME A2] Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition | Steam
[GAME A3] Saints Row 2 | Steam
[GAME A4] Star Wars Battlefront™ II (original release) | Steam
[GAME A5] Shantae and the Pirate's Curse | Wii U

Indie games

[GAME B2] Dessert Storm | Steam
[GAME B3] Fabulous Food Truck | Steam
[GAME B4] GRAV | Steam

Original Poster

... and while you're here.

Weekly sales and giveaways
Huge list of Full Commercial Single Player FREE PC Games (thanks to james4809).
Steam Weeklong Deals can be found here.
Origin On The House Deals can be found here.
IndieGala Giveaways can be found here.

Enhanced Steam
Many people will already know about this, but the Enhanced Steam browser add-in is great, a very helpful addition to Steam. Check the site for details, but in summary, it highlights the content on Steam you already own, highlights games on your wishlist, displays pricing history for each game, and shows you Metacritic user scores.

Also from the same creator, Idle Master is an excellent way to extract those Steam trading cards owed to you by the games in your library, with minimal effort.

Console game communities
PS4 discussion
Any Xbox One news today?
Wii U discussion and list of HUKD members' Nintendo Network IDs.
HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread

Original Poster

Original Poster

Original Poster

Original Poster

[GAME A4] Star Wars Battlefront II (original release) | Steam

Original Poster

Original Poster

Original Poster

Original Poster

Original Poster

[GAME B4] GRAV | Steam

Original Poster

Original Poster

Wow, cracking line up this week

Excellent selection, gets a thumbs up from me!

wow a Wii game! thanks OP

Cheers.

Thank you

thanks

Thanks Illusionary..
Easy web links, slightly late as work got in the way..

AAA/'Premium Indie' Games
--------------------------------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…KZ/

Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score. Anime inspired 2D space combat simulation at its best! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I.
All Reviews:Mostly Positive (198)
Release Date:29 Oct, 2015
Developer:17-BIT
Publisher:17-BIT
Steam Value:- £15.99

store.steampowered.com/sub…80/

Set several years after the end of Risen, raging titans have devastated the world and pushed humanity to the brink of existence. Subsequently, monstrous creatures have risen from the watery depths of the sea and their attacks have brought all seafaring to a grinding halt.
Recent Reviews:Mixed (32)
All Reviews:Mostly Positive (1,243)
Release Date:26 Apr, 2012
Developer:Piranha Bytes
Publisher:Deep Silver
Steam value:- £14.99

store.steampowered.com/app…_2/

Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row.
Recent Reviews:Mixed (91)
All Reviews:Mostly Positive (5,087)
Release Date:28 Jan, 2009
Developer:Volition
Publisher:Deep Silver
Steam value:- £9.99

[GAME A4] Star Wars Battlefront™ II (original release) | Steam
store.steampowered.com/app…05/

Join the rise of Darth Vader’s elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers as you fight through an all new story-based saga where every action you take impacts the battlefront and, ultimately, the fate of the Star Wars galaxy.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (472)
All Reviews:Very Positive (19,918)
Release Date:1 Nov, 2005
Developer:Pandemic Studios
Publisher:Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Disney Interactive
Steam Value:- £6.99

nintendo.com/gam…i-u

Embark on a brand new adventure with Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing genie. When she loses her magic, Shantae must team up with her nemesis, the nefarious pirate Risky Boots in order to save Sequin Land from an evil curse. As a pirate, Shantae gains new weapons to advance her quest, slay monsters, battle epic bosses…and hopefully get her magic back in the bargain! But can she really trust her deadliest enemy?
The third Shantae game is the biggest yet! Beyond Sequin Land lie cursed islands and labyrinths each hiding a new piece of Pirate Gear - Flintlock Pistol, Pirate Hat, Scimitar, Risky's Boots, and even a Cannon. Upgrade Shantae's hair and weapons or unlock advanced Fighter's Moves. Locate maps, return lost Heart Squids, collect rare loot, and laugh out loud at the weird, wild, and wonderfully humorous cast of characters. Incredible stereoscopic visuals, unlockable Pirate-Mode, multiple endings, and an unforgettable soundtrack make this one game you won't want to miss!
Platform Wii U
Release Date Dec 25, 2014
No. of Players 1 player
Category Action, Adventure
Publisher WayForward
Developer WayForward
Value:- $19.99

Indie Games
------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…_2/

A medieval world of strategy and tactics await you to engage in epic battles of wits as you master the moves and the strategies in a conquest to claim the kingdom of Chess.
All Reviews:Mixed (10)
Release Date:12 Sep, 2016
Developer:EnsenaSoft
Publisher:EnsenaSoft
Steam value:- £3.99

store.steampowered.com/app…rm/

Dessert Storm is the sweetest Match-3 puzzler you will ever play! Your task is to switch desserts in order to match lines of three of more. An adorable ice cream man will cheer you along as you complete randomized puzzles.
All Reviews:
3 user reviews:
Release Date:24 Oct, 2016
Steam value:£1.59

store.steampowered.com/app…ck/

Fabulous Food Truck is an exciting time-management arcade game testing your skills and talent as Cook, Server and Manager of a busy food truck with a steady stream of demanding customers.
All Reviews:4 user reviews
Release Date:21 Jul, 2016
Steam value:- £3.99

[GAME B4] GRAV | Steam
store.steampowered.com/app…AV/

GRAV is a sand box experience where you explore a multitude of planets, hunt strange alien creatures, build and defend outposts, craft weapons and armor, and attempt to survive against other players in a hostile environment.
Recent Reviews:Very Negative (50)
All Reviews:Mixed (3,722)
Release Date:8 Jan, 2015
Developer:BitMonster, Inc.
Publisher:BitMonster, Inc.
Steam value:- £5.99

store.steampowered.com/app…ad/

Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.
All Reviews:Very Positive (112)
Release Date:16 Nov, 2015
Developer:Chainsawesome Games
Publisher:Chainsawesome Games
Steam value:- £10.99
Edited by: "Forgottenshopper" 10th Nov 2017

Cheers

Thanks Rob.

cheers

Thanks

Original Poster

The competition is now closed. I've drawn the results and will send out a PM via HUKD to the winners as soon as I can!

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not respond to your PM, I will not send the code - I'll allow one week for a reply, but if I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume that your account is inactive and will re-use the code for a future giveaway.

Also, feel free to contact me first - there are restrictions on how many PMs can be sent over a short period of time, but if you contact me first that doesn't become an issue.

[GAME A1] Galak-Z | Maaly
[GAME A2] Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition | Voltix
[GAME A3] Saints Row 2 | drywm
[GAME A4] Star Wars Battlefront™ II (original release) | jayap72
[GAME A5] Shantae and the Pirate's Curse | zakfab

[GAME B1] Chess Knight 2 | Samba123
[GAME B2] Dessert Storm | kevinc6784
[GAME B3] Fabulous Food Truck | Midnight.Tboy
[GAME B4] GRAV | Telkman
[GAME B5] Knight Squad | tinkerbellian

Thanks to everyone who took part. Please check out the new competition!
Edited by: "Illusionary" 26th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants