*** Weekly game codes giveaway 196 ***

Found 16th Nov 2017
The competition is simple. Each week, there'll be about 10 games up for grabs. All you need to do is choose a game - that's it.

The competition will run for about a week, with entries closing the following weekend.

RULES:
1. Each person can enter to win one game from each group, by 'liking' the appropriate post for that game (e.g., A2, B5, etc.).
2. Any person with multiple 'likes' within the same section will be disqualified from that section.
3. To enter for the main competition, you must have been a HUKD member for at least one month, and have at least one badge, in addition to the standard 'rank' badges (and some activity on the site).

CHOOSING A GAME:
There will be two sets of games. Please 'like' one from each section.

WINNERS:
At the end of each competition, an online number generator will determine the winners from the list of 'likes' for each game. I will send a PM to each winner - you must reply to this within one week to claim your prize.

ACTIVATION CODES:
Game codes will typically be for Steam (most common), Origin or Uplay, kindly donated by HUKD members. If you have any spare keys that you'd like to donate to the competition, please feel free to send a PM to me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will endeavour to deliver to you one unused, non-activated code, but occasionally there may be codes that are expired, already claimed or otherwise non-functional. In the event that there are any issues with activation codes, or winners/games wrongly assigned, I will do my best to resolve those. Thank you.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
[GAME A1] Cave Story+ | Steam
[GAME A2] Shelter 2 | Steam
[GAME A3] Tharsis | Steam
[GAME A4] Gears of War: Judgement | Xbox 360
27 Comments
Please do not post anything until all 14 posts are complete. Thanks

This week's games:

32452620.jpgAAA/'premium indie' games

[GAME A5] DIRT Rally | Steam

32452620.jpg
Indie games

[GAME B1] Planet Driller | Steam
[GAME B2] Spellweaver Vampiure Overlord | Steam
[GAME B3] Red Goblin Cursed Forest | Steam
[GAME B4] Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle | Steam
[GAME B5] Knight Squad | Steam

32452620.jpg
... and while you're here.

Weekly sales and giveaways
Huge list of Full Commercial Single Player FREE PC Games (thanks to james4809).
Steam Weeklong Deals can be found here.
Origin On The House Deals can be found here.
IndieGala Giveaways can be found here.

Enhanced Steam
Many people will already know about this, but the Enhanced Steam browser add-in is great, a very helpful addition to Steam. Check the site for details, but in summary, it highlights the content on Steam you already own, highlights games on your wishlist, displays pricing history for each game, and shows you Metacritic user scores.

Also from the same creator, Idle Master is an excellent way to extract those Steam trading cards owed to you by the games in your library, with minimal effort.

Console game communities
PS4 discussion
Any Xbox One news today?
Wii U discussion and list of HUKD members' Nintendo Network IDs.
HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread

Cheers dude!
Thanks Illusionary..

Easy web links..

AAA/'Premium Indie' Games
--------------------------------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…ry/

Run, jump, shoot, fly and explore your way through a massive action-adventure reminiscent of classic 8- and 16-bit games.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (33)
All Reviews:Overwhelmingly Positive (2,567)
Release Date:22 Nov, 2011
Developer:Nicalis, Inc. , Studio Pixel
Publisher:Nicalis, Inc.
Steam vale:- £10.99

store.steampowered.com/app…_2/

Guide a powerful Lynx through vast open landscapes. Give birth to your cubs, raise and strengthen them by mastering your skills for hunting prey. Explore the wild beauty of nature and do everything possible to prepare your family for the vicious entities dwelling on the cold tundra.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (39)
All Reviews:Very Positive (1,954)
Release Date:9 Mar, 2015
Developer:Might and Delight
Publisher:Might and Delight
Steam value:- £10.99

store.steampowered.com/app…is/

Succeeding in Tharsis requires you to make the best of what you have, even if it happens to be a pair of snake eyes. Certain factors may be outside of your control, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be overcome. Tharsis is not a game about facing the odds. It’s a game about changing them.
All Reviews:Mixed (1,100)
Release Date:12 Jan, 2016
Developer:Choice Provisions
Publisher:Choice Provisions

marketplace.xbox.com/en-…a26

Set years prior to the events of the previous Gears of War trilogy, Judgment centres on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus The Cole Train Cole
Gears of War: Judgment introduces enhanced multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling class-based competitive mode that pits Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything gears fans have experienced yet
Gears of War: Judgment introduces a Smart Spawn System [S3] for both campaign and multiplayer action
Marking a first for the Gears franchise, Gears of War: Judgment features a Mission Declassification system that lets players experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements by uncovering critical information during the course of the campaign
Playable cooperatively with up to three friends on Xbox Live (four players total), Gears of War: Judgment depicts the planet Sera on the brink of annihilation by an unstoppable Locust menace, giving you a vantage point into one of the richest and acclaimed sagas in gaming

Xbox Marketplace Value:- £14.99

store.steampowered.com/app…ly/

DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
Recent Reviews:Very Positive (547)
All Reviews:Very Positive (10,466)
Release Date:7 Dec, 2015
Developer:Codemasters Racing Studio , Feral Interactive (Linux) , Feral Interactive (Mac)+
Publisher:Codemasters, Feral Interactive (Linux), Feral Interactive (Mac)

Steam value:- £39.99

Indie Games
-------------------

store.steampowered.com/app…er/

Planet Driller is a mining game where you need to find DarkMatter in order to save the earth. To do this, drill your way through a procedurally generated planet full of minerals that you can sell for cash, then use the cash to upgrade your ship and make the job a lot easier!
All Reviews:Mixed (10)
Release Date:4 Jul, 2016
Developer:Oryzhon Studios
Publisher:Oryzhon Studios
Steam value:- £1.59

store.steampowered.com/app…ck/

THIS CONTENT REQUIRES THE BASE GAME SPELLWEAVER ON STEAM IN ORDER TO PLAY.

All Reviews:No user reviews
Release Date:13 May, 2016
Developer:Dream Reactor
Publisher:Dream Reactor
Steam value:- £3.95

store.steampowered.com/app…st/

Venture into the darkness of the Dream Forest and discover why it's now called "Cursed". Meet interesting characters in a psychological adventure, solve puzzles and learn all about the story of Red; a fire goblin that is now looking to find his master...
All Reviews:Mixed (11)
Release Date:15 May, 2015
Developer:Eerie Games
Publisher:Flying Interactive
Steam Value:- £3.99

store.steampowered.com/app…le/

Somewhere deep within the woods of Cornwall, a timeless force is stirring. Unseen beneath the ancient burial mound, known locally as Barrow Hill, a forgotten myth awakens. Use archaeology to discover that the barrow is more than just a collection of forgotten standing stones.
All Reviews:Positive (18)
Release Date:5 Oct, 2006
Developer:Shadow Tor Studios
Publisher:Iceberg Interactive
Steam value:- £5.59

store.steampowered.com/app…ad/

Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.
All Reviews:Very Positive (112)
Release Date:16 Nov, 2015
Developer:Chainsawesome Games
Publisher:Chainsawesome Games
Edited by: "Forgottenshopper" 16th Nov 2017
Whoa! Great selection this week Rob. I'm in for the win so god luck everyone!
Cheers Rob.
nice one rob
Thanks again Illusionary!
Cheers
Thanks Rob...........some good ones in there
Cheers Illusionary , have a good week
cheers
Thanks Rob.
Thanks Rob, ! Great list. I`m always late.
The competition is now closed. I've drawn the results and will send out a PM via HUKD to the winners as soon as I can!

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not respond to your PM, I will not send the code - I'll allow one week for a reply, but if I don't hear from you by then, I'll assume that your account is inactive and will re-use the code for a future giveaway.

Also, feel free to contact me first - there are restrictions on how many PMs can be sent over a short period of time, but if you contact me first that doesn't become an issue.

[GAME A1] Cave Story+ | emeraldzcity
[GAME A2] Shelter 2 | Lymmguineas
[GAME A3] Tharsis | jayap72
[GAME A4] Gears of War: Judgement | darkflow
[GAME A5] DIRT Rally | ataxic

[GAME B1] Planet Driller | siwrath
[GAME B2] Spellweaver Vampiure Overlord | titusdre
[GAME B3] Red Goblin Cursed Forest | higgles
[GAME B4] Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle | MattSan
[GAME B5] Knight Squad | ssimonian

Thanks to everyone who took part. Please check out the new competition!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions