*** Weekly game codes giveaway 300 *** CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ***

Posted 12th Dec 2019Edited by:"Illusionary"
A little later than I'd hoped to get this posted, but it's time for the annual Christmas edition of my game giveaway, marking the 300th edition! It's another bumper giveaway, with 30 games to give away, plus a bonus game available for *every* entrant!

As usual, to enter for the main giveaways, all that you need to do is 'like' the post for the game(s) that you'd like to enter for.

The competition will run for about a week, with entries closing on Saturday 21 December, just in time for Christmas. We'll then have a brief break, with the competition resuming in the New Year, on Thursday 2 January.

RULES:
1. Each person can enter to win one game from each group, by 'liking' the appropriate post for that game (e.g., A2, B5, etc.).
2. Any person with multiple 'likes' within the same section will be disqualified from that section.
3.To enter for the main competition, you must have been a HUKD member for at least one month, and have at least one badge, in addition to the standard 'rank' badges (and some activity on the site).

CHOOSING A GAME:
There will be six sets of games. Please 'like' the post corresponding to up to one from each section.

WINNERS:
At the end of each competition, an online number generator will determine the winners from the list of 'likes' for each game. I will contact each winner by @ notification - you must reply to this within one week to claim your prize.

ACTIVATION CODES:
Game codes will typically be for Steam (most common), Origin or Uplay, kindly donated by HUKD members. If you have any spare keys that you'd like to donate to the competition, please feel free to send a PM to me.

DISCLAIMER:
I will endeavour to deliver to you one unused, non-activated code, but occasionally there may be codes that are expired, already claimed or otherwise non-functional. In the event that there are any issues with activation codes, or winners/games wrongly assigned, I will do my best to resolve those. Thank you.

*** BONUS ***
As mentioned above, I have extra mystery games available for every entrant - if you'd like to take part in this, all that I ask is that you read and 'like' the relevant post below (after the main section games) then post a comment in reply to the thread. I'll be sending these out in batches as time allows.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
And here's the bonus giveaway post!

EDIT: please can any new likes be made of the post immediately below this in the main thread (NOT as listed in "top comments") - the site only allows viewing of up to 50 'likes' per post.

I have a set of mystery game keys (all for Steam) available for every entrant (subject to the restriction mentioned below). This will be pot-luck and I'm not going to be offering a replacement if you already own the game, though on the slight offchance that one of these doesn't work, I'll find you another 'random' replacement.

All that I ask is that you've been a member since at least the end of October, then please 'like' this post and reply to the thread, including a unique game recommendation for others reading the thread - this can be anything, so long as no-one's mentioned it before you (though less 'mainstream' titles would be ideal). I'll likely send out the games in waves every few days. At the end of the giveaway I'll post to confirm once all codes have been sent; if you think that I've missed you at this point, just drop a PM across to me.

As with the main giveaways, this bonus giveaway runs until the end of the day on Saturday 21 December.

GOOD LUCK!
Edited by: "Illusionary" 18th Dec 2019
[GAME C5] Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition | Steam
[GAME E1] Warhammer 40,000: Regicide | Steam
[GAME A5] Humble Bundle: Codemasters | Steam
125 Comments
Please do not post anything until all 36 posts are complete. Thanks

39343710.jpg
Edited by: "Illusionary" 13th Dec 2019
This week's games:

39343743.jpgGroup A

[GAME A1] Prison Architect | Steam
[GAME A2] Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition | Steam
[GAME A3] DIRT Rally | Steam
[GAME A4] DmC: Devil May Cry | Steam

39343743.jpgGroup B

[GAME B1] Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller | Steam
[GAME B2] Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar | Steam
[GAME B3] Z | Steam
[GAME B4] Platypus | Steam
[GAME B5] Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ | Steam

39343743.jpgGroup C

[GAME C1] Space Hack | Steam
[GAME C2] Evoland | Steam
[GAME C3] Punch Club | Steam
[GAME C4] Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure | Steam
Edited by: "Illusionary" 12th Dec 2019
Group D

[GAME D1] Armored Freedom | Steam
[GAME D2] Obscure - Challenge Your Mind | Steam
[GAME D3] Max Stern | Steam
[GAME D4] Psychoballs | Steam
[GAME D5] Captain Backwater | Steam

Group E

[GAME E2] Mini Metro | Steam
[GAME E3] Rakuen | Steam
[GAME E4] Oxenfree | Steam
[GAME E5] Carmageddon: Max Damage | Steam

Group F

[GAME F1] Onion Force | Steam
[GAME F2] ASTROKILL | Steam
[GAME F3] BattleStorm | Steam
[GAME F4] Militia | Steam
[GAME F5] Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden | Steam

No "and while you're here" post with links this week, as I'm not waiting for mods to be around to approve it when it inevitably hits hte mod queue.
[GAME A1] Prison Architect | Steam
[GAME A2] Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition | Steam
[GAME A3] DIRT Rally | Steam
[GAME A4] DmC: Devil May Cry | Steam
[GAME B1] Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller | Steam
[GAME B2] Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar | Steam
[GAME B3] Z | Steam
[GAME B4] Platypus | Steam
[GAME B5] Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ | Steam
[GAME C1] Space Hack | Steam
[GAME C2] Evoland | Steam
[GAME C3] Punch Club | Steam
[GAME C4] Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure | Steam
[GAME D1] Armored Freedom | Steam
[GAME D2] Obscure - Challenge Your Mind | Steam
[GAME D3] Max Stern | Steam
[GAME D4] Psychoballs | Steam
[GAME D5] Captain Backwater | Steam
[GAME E2] Mini Metro | Steam
[GAME E3] Rakuen | Steam
[GAME E4] Oxenfree | Steam
[GAME E5] Carmageddon: Max Damage | Steam
[GAME F1] Onion Force | Steam
[GAME F2] ASTROKILL | Steam
[GAME F3] BattleStorm | Steam
[GAME F4] Militia | Steam
[GAME F5] Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden | Steam
And here's the bonus giveaway post!

EDIT: please can any new likes be made of the post immediately below this in the main thread (NOT as listed in "top comments") - the site only allows viewing of up to 50 'likes' per post.

I have a set of mystery game keys (all for Steam) available for every entrant (subject to the restriction mentioned below). This will be pot-luck and I'm not going to be offering a replacement if you already own the game, though on the slight offchance that one of these doesn't work, I'll find you another 'random' replacement.

All that I ask is that you've been a member since at least the end of October, then please 'like' this post and reply to the thread, including a unique game recommendation for others reading the thread - this can be anything, so long as no-one's mentioned it before you (though less 'mainstream' titles would be ideal). I'll likely send out the games in waves every few days. At the end of the giveaway I'll post to confirm once all codes have been sent; if you think that I've missed you at this point, just drop a PM across to me.

As with the main giveaways, this bonus giveaway runs until the end of the day on Saturday 21 December.

GOOD LUCK!
Edited by: "Illusionary" 18th Dec 2019

Thanks for all the hard work you do all through the year
Wow 300th, how many is that you've done when you took over? If I've remembered correctly.

Most importantly thank you to the donations from the unknown users gifting.

@Illusionary
Edited by: "Evil-Muffin" 13th Dec 2019
Cheers for the hard work Rob. Merry Christmas to you 😁
It was somewhere around #70 that I took over IIRC.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions