1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Weekly: Harry Hill TV Burp :Where has the Knitted Character been this week??

Answer: Match Of The Day 2
    Date: 22/11/09

Deadline for entries is the 25th November 2009 at 5pm.

EDIT: The Knitted Character has now been seen on many programs including I'm A Celebrity..., Match Of The Day 2, Something For The Weekend, Loose Women & on the CBBC channel.

Which answer is the correct one or if they are valid (or none of them are!) is unknown.

27 Comments

It was also on Im a celebrity on Saturday night!!!

Original Poster

Really?

I'd bet my life I just saw it now.

I seen him on celebrity as well:?

mod

Yeah, he was the goalkeeper for Wigan today against Spurs wasn't he?

Original Poster

Apparently he has been seen on Something For The Weekend as well.

up.metropol247.co.uk/dav…png

Have they put out fake ones in previous weeks to fool viewers?

Im sending an email to ITV regarding this. If it has been seen on a number of shows, surely this affects the integrity of the competition?

its all a big con, they do it to get your info and then sell it to marketing companys,:whistling:

sosolidpoo;6972561

its all a big con, they do it to get your info and then sell it to … its all a big con, they do it to get your info and then sell it to marketing companys,:whistling:

strange, Ive been entering comps for ages and get hardly any junk mail :whistling:

306Ian;6972616

strange, Ive been entering comps for ages and get hardly any junk mail … strange, Ive been entering comps for ages and get hardly any junk mail :whistling:

have you ever won anything?

Banned

andywedge;6972436

lmao:thumbsup:

I am sure he is croched...not knitted !

306Ian;6972616

strange, Ive been entering comps for ages and get hardly any junk mail … strange, Ive been entering comps for ages and get hardly any junk mail :whistling:

Same here, you just have to make sure to tick/untick the marketing boxes at the bottom of the page!!!

Me thinks Harry Hill has (personally) put the knitted character in several different shows for a little sketch on saturday!! Makes sense :-D

Original Poster

It was just on Loose Women as well. Crazy stuff.

Thanks, +heat

My kids tell me that they saw it on the presenter's desk on the CBBC channel earlier tonight.

It was definitely most positively sat inside a brown cup on the wooden tree desk of Ant and Dek, on im a celebrity.

He's getting about, was on Graham Norton too [behind Shirley Bassey!]

schwalbe;6983200

He's getting about, was on Graham Norton too [behind Shirley Bassey!]

This is true, he was attached to her guitarists guitar

He was sat on the Icon Wall on last night's Gadget Show.

I saw what I thought was IT on the Alan Titchmarsh show yesterday. My only concern was IT didn't look the right colour.

Past weeks, he's only been on one show I believe. But this week Harry's gone crazy and got him everywhere lol.

andywedge;6972436

Love it. http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/575/muttleysnickering.gif

According to ITV, all answers are correct!

who cares?????

I have seen him on several shows this week, don't know if people are trying to sabotage the competition tho, so have entered every time I have seen it turn up on a program, just to be sure!

Just been told it was on The Wright Stuff today.
    Can anyone confirm?

306Ian;6972616

Yes have you won anything I'm curious too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie912
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions