EXPIRED

Weekly: Take a Break Magazine Competition Answers Issue Number 43 - Deadline: 9th November 2009

Register at takeabreak.co.uk and enter competitions to win cash, car, holiday etc... Registration is easy and quick. Once you register click on "competitions" on the left hand side, choose the issue number relevant and enter answers. simple.
If you would like more information on the prizes, please look at the Take a Break website.

Below are the anwsers to the competitions. Closing date 9th November 2009.

Answers

1) PILL
2) 30
3) CHROME
4) HOCKEY
5) GREATNESS
6) 7,8,6
7) ROCKING HORSE
PARTON
9) TICK ALL THREE
10) DISCUSS
11) YEARNING
12) ARE FENCERS
13) STEVE COOGAN
14) LOITER
15) WOK

Good Luck!

18 Comments

Thanks Lexa you got my heat added to all three of your comps, ever so grateful. PS. Has anyone contacted you to say they have won anything?
I won GMTV prize the other week and it said I had won over 37,000 entrants amazing.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cebray;6683188

Thanks Lexa you got my heat added to all three of your comps, ever so … Thanks Lexa you got my heat added to all three of your comps, ever so grateful. PS. Has anyone contacted you to say they have won anything?I won GMTV prize the other week and it said I had won over 37,000 entrants amazing.:thumbsup:

WOW CEBRAY WELL DONE HUN, I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU it is possible to win as it's computer generated. if it stops on your name you win. I won an apple ipod a year ago and there was over 50,000 entrants so it does happen. What did you win?

Someone did post a thank you as they won £100 a few issues back and someone won £50 too on a previous issue.

Hi Lexa,
I have not been doing your competitions long so have not won anything there 'yet'.. I started about March this year doing comps and have won over £3,000 ( I won two pepsi max mobile phones inless than a month)
I love comping and it keeps me entertained now I am no longer working. Nice to speak to you
gds Christine

Thanks

Original Poster

cebray;6683301

Hi Lexa, I have not been doing your competitions long so have not won … Hi Lexa, I have not been doing your competitions long so have not won anything there 'yet'.. I started about March this year doing comps and have won over £3,000 ( I won two pepsi max mobile phones inless than a month)I love comping and it keeps me entertained now I am no longer working. Nice to speak to yougds Christine

I'ts nice to win something, I really want a car so hope I win one or enough money to buy one

Banned

A BIG THANK YOU :thumbsup:

There are a few car comps around at the mo so good luck.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Heat added

:thumbsup: all entered h+r added:thumbsup:

Thankyou Lexa, Good Luck Hun X

Thank you Lexa!

yes i won £50 awhile back doing this competition.

Thanks-all entered! H&R added:thumbsup:

thank you

Entered, http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8279/muahlips.gif

thanks lexa.Glad to hear about the winner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
    2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
    4. word association Game73844451

See more discussions