EXPIRED

Weekly : Win £100 to spend at your nearest Iceland @ The Sun

THE only thing that will be frozen is the food as you speed down the aisles with this fab prize for shoppers.
The Sun are giving away £100 of Iceland vouchers every week for a year and to be in with a chance of winning just...

Tell us in no more than 100 words why you love Iceland...

Completion message :
Thank You
The form was submitted successfully.

20 Comments

glad you don't have to be a member for this one

thanks

Thanks

Thanx pjj

Thanks

thanks

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Thank you

I love iceland because the food is awsome they have loads of varitey and very good deals it gets my vote 100/.

Thanks pjj

Thank You

Good luck pjj and thanks x

Many thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks pjj, great competition, and much needed if I win.

SunflowerWishes

glad you don't have to be a member for this one:D thanks

Er, well if you've tried to enter recently you'll find that The Sun have killed this link. Probably because it was meant to be 'Sun+ members only' but they screwed-up the link so anyone could enter.

link has gone

pjj1805

THE only thing that will be frozen is the food as you speed down the … THE only thing that will be frozen is the food as you speed down the aisles with this fab prize for shoppers.The Sun are giving away £100 of Iceland vouchers every week for a year and to be in with a chance of winning just...Tell us in no more than 100 words why you love Iceland...Completion message :Thank YouThe form was submitted successfully.

I love Iceland, it's the perfect place for single girls to pull a geyser.

I love Iceland
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value24
    2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1217
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953

See more discussions