1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Weekly: Win a Second Honeymoon (Trip to Paris!!!)

ENTER DETAILS AND ANSWER QUESTION

QUESTION FOR 2ND JAN - 8TH JAN :- Which Queen lends her name to a type of sponge cake?

ANSWER :- Victoria

QUESTION FOR CLOSING DATE 19TH JAN :- Which of the following vegetables is traditionally used in cakes?

ANSWER :- C) Carrot

Win your second honeymoon or one of 5 Big French Fancy Celebration cakes which you can personalise with your own message. Mini Moon includes Eurostar travel to and from Paris as well as two nights accommodation in a three star hotel plus continental breakfast. So the only thing you will need to worry about this holiday is whether to do Disneyland, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Musee D 'Orsay or just concentrate on shopping.
    Closing date for online entries is at 10am on 8th January 2010

9 Comments

Original Poster

Travel by Eurostar!!!???

Please dont vote cold :lol:

thanks H&R added

Thanks

thanks bigcol

Entered, cheers Bigcol.

Do you have to be married to qualify for this?

I'm quite happy to skip the first one.. lol

Well I've entered so if we do win at least the girlfriend will get a honeymoon of 'sorts'.

Not sure that will be enough but worth a shot..

Nice comp credit to the OP but is it me or is £100 spending money for 2 nights in Paris ******

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3875
      2. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111
      3. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1111
      4. WIN A FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY BREAK TO SANTANDER, SPAIN @ Manor Magazine1111

See more discussions