Groups

Weetabix packaging?

Just popped to Asda to pick up some things and found a White Weetabix box. Then I found a pink one.

There weren't many of them around so I was wondering whether this was a misprint or whether it was a new packaging or not.

I was debating whether to pick them up and buy them in the hope they were misprints and could be worth something to an avid collector.

Image: img163.imageshack.us/img…jpg

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3721/weetabix.jpg

Image as the actual post doesn't allow them?!

An avid collector of weetabix boxes?

How bad would life have to get to be one of those people

My first guess when I see a pink packaging is breast cancer awareness packaging?

Or just a misprint or the packaging been kept under light too long, did you look at the expiration date?

Original Poster

I wanted to add a bit of sarcasm but some one may collect them and get rather upset

The pink one I could understand but the white one didn't even have expiration dates on it.

and theyre not on the website...weird

gRoberts12;7704043

I wanted to add a bit of sarcasm but some one may collect them and get … I wanted to add a bit of sarcasm but some one may collect them and get rather upset ;)The pink one I could understand but the white one didn't even have expiration dates on it.

Will have been in the back too long under the light, causes the colours to fade and wipe off the card :thumbsup:

However, this does not explain the pink one:?

Original Poster

I've had a look on google for any alterations in the packaging. No images or information. Normally the Breast Awareness would have suggested donations or at least breast awareness but it was exactly the same as the standard packaging but Pink.

Lost Symphonies;7704094

Will have been in the back too long under the light, causes the colours … Will have been in the back too long under the light, causes the colours to fade and wipe off the card :thumbsup:However, this does not explain the pink one:?

think its unlikely in asda?

They both just look really faded, you should have brought them and taken some close ups!! haha

Original Poster

My local Asda has glass panels in the roof and has a fair few small birds flying around.

Original Poster

lol Since i've lined them up in a row, someone's probably taken them now

I wish I had.

why didnt you ask in asda? where they low fat or something??

Original Poster

As above, the packaging hinted no differences other than they were different colours.

plumberman01;7704103

think its unlikely in asda?

Even more likely in ASDA, with so many weetabix packages in the store in such a large space, it can't be hard to lose a weetabix box near a light in the back

Then again, it could just have been a problem at the printing warehouse:thumbsup:

Isnt it obvious........albino weetabix :thumbsup:

Strawberry flavour Weetabix and Vanilla flavour Weetabix.

Banned

white one looks fab!

Jumpingphil;7704677

It's part of a competition they are running at the moment.The white one … It's part of a competition they are running at the moment.The white one is worth £50.00 and the pink one is worth £20.00. :thumbsup::whistling:

huhh,,,,so you knew about this comp too! :whistling:

transit;7704780

Isnt it obvious........albino weetabix :thumbsup:

Lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions