Weight Gainer (whey protein)

Posted 1st Feb 2023
hi guys looking for a new tub for weight gain at a decent price, can anyone point me in the right direction, many thanks Andrew
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Impact Weight Gainer | MYPROTEIN™

Reduced to £38.33 for 5kg bags and using code PAYYAY (not PAYDAY) you get "Up to 80% off SALE, plus FREE delivery on £20" which actually gives only £3.84 off (10%!) so would cost £34.49 with free standard delivery. (Equ. £6.90 per kg)

• 31g of protein per serving
    • 50g of carbs per serving
    • 388 calories

MP had another gainer which hasn't been available for a few months now (Extreme Gainer or something like that)

49452428-uoGE0.jpg
    Showing gainer (bulk.com) - Few alternatives from Bulk. Slightly more expensive than MP and depends on what you are looking for (protein vs carbs ratio per serving). Some of these require the discount code BEST and some don't as they are just a price drop.

e.g. Complete Mass™ | Complete Gainer Shake | Bulk™ looks great nutrition wise (40g protein and 66g carbs) but at the current price of £48.99 for 5kg (Equ. £9.80 per kg) I would just stick to the one at MP.

e.g. Complete Lean Mass Gainer | Bulk™ this is their "lean" version so same protein vs carbs (34g each). Currently £79.99 45% OFF this product – spend £30+ USE CODE BEST so works out £43.99 for 5kg (Equ. £8.80 per kg)

I personally would avoid Essential Mass Gainer | Bulk™️ - (25g protein vs 79g carbs ratio per serving ) currently £40.59 for 5kg.

49452428-Oj2zv.jpg
    ----------------
    Hope of some use.

"I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the brands illustrated, and those listed in this comment. All names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners."
    ---------------- (edited)
    You could buy regular protein and add some blended oat, save you a few quid as outs are super cheap
    Author
    Congratulations on last night 🐻🇬🇧
    As above, powdered oats (5kg bags from MP or Bulk: c. £6-7 per 5kg bag).

Mix 25g whey protein with 100g powdered oats and you have a 500 cal mass gainer shake with 30g protein for less than half the price of buying pre-mixed mass gainer.

Also bear in mind fats contain 9 cals per gram, whereas carbs and protein contain 4 cals per gram. So healthy fats like nut butters (MP and Bulk 1kg peanut butter c. £4 when there's a deal) and nuts (Morrisons redskin peanuts 2*400g for £2.50) will provide many calories for less volume consumed.
    Author
    Thank you to all who have took the time to reply
    Sorry to jump in but where is the best place for Creatine? It's seems so expensive now
    What prices you found?

a. Creatine Monohydrate Powder 500g / 1kg | MYPROTEIN™

Full price at £26.49 for 500g but MP doing 30% off (auto discount at checkout) so £26.49 * 0.7 = £18.54 for 500g, (Equ. £37.08 per kg). Other places I've seen charging anything up to £80 per kg.

No codes can be used along side this offer sadly so unless you buy something else its £3.99 shipping to add.

49453048-8Di4T.jpg

49453048-oX041.jpg

b. Creatine Monohydrate Powder | 99.9% Pure | Bulk™ - £49.99 per kg (no discount available) but you do get free delivery.

MP a better deal with the 30% off. (edited)
's avatar