Weight loss pills

Found 27th Jun
Whats the best weight loss pills that dont require you to exercise or change diet to lose weight?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
If there was such a thing, we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic would we?
This has to be a troll post

34163195-Mq5hs.jpg
37 Comments
That would be amphetamines but they're very dangerous. They do work well to suppress appetite though.

Unfortunately there's no safe magic pill that is gonna make you lose weight without exercising and while still eating a ton.

The only approved prescription pills here are things like Orlistat but they just inhibit absorption of fat from food and you do have to cut fat intake or you'll have oily stools and have accidents and stomach cramps.
Edited by: "hearts22" 27th Jun
This has to be a troll post

34163195-Mq5hs.jpg
If there was such a thing, we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic would we?
Get a hobby to take your mind off food or go for a walk ?
If you can afford pills, just save for a gastric band
Edited by: "choccie32" 27th Jun
The only legal pills that might work are the affore mentioned fat absorption ones. Though probably like most people who take them you will just having uncomfortable stinky poos because you haven't even attempted to change your diet and then stop taking them a month or so in.

Go talk to your GP and practice eating a good well rounded diet and exercise (even going for a walk).
Lots of people are selling African mangoes tablets and green tea extract tablets etc. They are quite pricey. I have only bought 1 bottle from amazon but it caused me pain
I’m not even overweight myself but when I start putting on a few pounds I change my diet. That along with exercise is what you should be doing.

Stop trying to cheat with weight loss. You won’t learn and you’ll be forever dependent on the diet pills if you won’t change your habits.
Misslovely4 h, 49 m ago

Lots of people are selling African mangoes tablets and green tea extract …Lots of people are selling African mangoes tablets and green tea extract tablets etc. They are quite pricey. I have only bought 1 bottle from amazon but it caused me pain

Do you not like buying from Amazon?
fanpages5 h, 4 m ago

I do but those weight loss tablets were not good for people .
Eat less, move more. It's really that simple. If you are overweight taking pills probably isn't the best thing for your health. There is no easy fix. Put the work in.
hearts2213 h, 28 m ago

That would be amphetamines but they're very dangerous. They do work well …That would be amphetamines but they're very dangerous. They do work well to suppress appetite though.Unfortunately there's no safe magic pill that is gonna make you lose weight without exercising and while still eating a ton. The only approved prescription pills here are things like Orlistat but they just inhibit absorption of fat from food and you do have to cut fat intake or you'll have oily stools and have accidents and stomach cramps.

A friend of mine went the amphetamines route to lose weight, he would neck some speed and go clubbing and literally danced the weight off every weekend. He is ok now, and maintains the weight loss with a healthier lifestyle, he justified it as it was more fun than the gym and dieting.

But I wouldn't recommend that as a method of weight loss. Perhaps a trip to Egypt or India?, a good dose of dysentary should help shift some blubber, but again probably not wise.
Misslovely13 h, 6 m ago

Lots of people are selling African mangoes tablets and green tea extract …Lots of people are selling African mangoes tablets and green tea extract tablets etc. They are quite pricey. I have only bought 1 bottle from amazon but it caused me pain

fanpages8 h, 17 m ago

Misslovely3 h, 13 m ago

I do but those weight loss tablets were not good for people .

Oh, the pain you endured was with the tablets; so, perhaps, not just good for you, rather than people in general.

You have raised a valid point though.

Always buy tablets from a trusted source. Purchasing from unknown sources may result in the content of medicines being a serious risk to your health no matter how attractive they sound due to the cost savings.

PS. I presume you followed the instructions regarding drinking plenty of water throughout the day, taking the tablets in accordance with meal times (either just before a meal, or when your stomach was empty), & also not exceeding the specified daily dosage.
Edited by: "fanpages" 28th Jun
fanpages2 h, 15 m ago

Oh, the pain you endured was with the tablets; so, perhaps, not just good …Oh, the pain you endured was with the tablets; so, perhaps, not just good for you, rather than people in general.You have raised a valid point though.Always buy tablets from a trusted source. Purchasing from unknown sources may result in the content of medicines being a serious risk to your health no matter how attractive they sound due to the cost savings.PS. I presume you followed the instructions regarding drinking plenty of water throughout the day, taking the tablets in accordance with meal times (either just before a meal, or when your stomach was empty), & also not exceeding the specified daily dosage.

They were some popular weight loss tablets on Amazon but I can't remember the name. It's been about 4 years now and I did follow the instructions.
Edit
Just searched under my orders and they are called stripfast 5000
Edited by: "Misslovely" 28th Jun
fanpages2 h, 34 m ago

Oh, the pain you endured was with the tablets; so, perhaps, not just good …Oh, the pain you endured was with the tablets; so, perhaps, not just good for you, rather than people in general.You have raised a valid point though.Always buy tablets from a trusted source. Purchasing from unknown sources may result in the content of medicines being a serious risk to your health no matter how attractive they sound due to the cost savings.PS. I presume you followed the instructions regarding drinking plenty of water throughout the day, taking the tablets in accordance with meal times (either just before a meal, or when your stomach was empty), & also not exceeding the specified daily dosage.

Holland and Barrett sell the exact same pills, these pills don't work where ever you get them. African Mangoes are a thing now because no one's buying raspberry keytones and green tea is just herbal speed.
Edited by: "catbeans" 28th Jun
Misslovely8 h, 35 m ago

They were some popular weight loss tablets on Amazon but I can't remember …They were some popular weight loss tablets on Amazon but I can't remember the name. It's been about 4 years now and I did follow the instructions.EditJust searched under my orders and they are called stripfast 5000

After some brief research the current Stripfast 5000 range does seem to offer a placebo effect rather than being considered a useful product.

catbeans8 h, 13 m ago

Holland and Barrett sell the exact same pills, these pills don't work …Holland and Barrett sell the exact same pills, these pills don't work where ever you get them. African Mangoes are a thing now because no one's buying raspberry keytones and green tea is just herbal speed.

...and by "exact same" you mean pills with fat-burning &/or appetite suppressant properties, rather than anything produced by Stripfast 5000, I presume.

Products containing natural appetite suppressants in varying quantities have been around for some time now.

Garcinia Cambogia was popular a few years ago, too, for instance.

Products of this type do state that consumption should be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & a daily/regular exercise programme.

They are not magic, but can help with your goals.

If one particular product does not provide the results you desire, or makes you feel nauseous, then it may just be the specific ratios of ingredients in that product that your body disagrees with.
Edited by: "fanpages" 28th Jun
I spent 20 years with an eating disorder - please please please do not buy diet pills. They wreck your body and your metabolism.

Holland and Barret sell what they claim is a safe kind of 'diet' pill called Super Green Tea Diet. You take one tablet in the morning and if you ned a boost, one mid-afternoon. I've been taking them on and off for a couple of years and they do work but as with any other diet, you must eat sensibly and exercise. The SGTD pills suppress some of your appetite and give you an energy boost so that you're more active, however they may not be suitable if you have long-term health condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding, for example.
fanpages1 h, 5 m ago

After some brief research the current Stripfast 5000 range does seem to …After some brief research the current Stripfast 5000 range does seem to offer a placebo effect rather than being considered a useful product....and by "exact same" you mean pills with fat-burning &/or appetite suppressant properties, rather than anything produced by Stripfast 5000, I presume.Products containing natural appetite suppressants in varying quantities have been around for some time now.Garcinia Cambogia was popular a few years ago, too, for instance.Products of this type do state that consumption should be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & a daily/regular exeRcise programme.They are not magic, but can help with your goals.If one particular product does not provide the results you desire, or makes you feel nauseous, then it may just be the specific ratios of ingredients in that product that your body disagrees with.

Do you have a link to any evidence showing that? I think it probably has something to do with the amount of caffeine and green tea in those things.
If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off you
I used to take them years ago but I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy. Eat earth grown food avoid all processed food. Buy the best quality meats you can afford. Eat little and often.

There is no template to loose weight. It is easy though as someone else said eat less move more. Eat a wide range natural food to get all your nutrients in. It’s quite simple if it don’t grow don’t eat it. Go speak to a registered dietitian and get blood work done from drs to see if you got any medical conditions. Good luck mate.
Edited by: "ephadrine" 28th Jun
Green tea is good for helping you lose weight, replace ur usual tea/coffee with green tea. Exercise and eating smaller portions. Use a smaller plate too rather than filling a big dinner plate.
catbeans4 h, 54 m ago

Do you have a link to any evidence showing that? I think it probably has …Do you have a link to any evidence showing that? I think it probably has something to do with the amount of caffeine and green tea in those things.

Narrow down what you mean by "that" & I may be able to help further.
ephadrine2 h, 43 m ago

If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used …If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used to take them years ago but I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy...

Does that mean you are advising Ephedrine is healthy?

The common side-effects other than the suppression of appetite are the inability to urinate, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, hallucinations, headaches, anxiety, & disturbed sleeping.

I cannot imagine you meant that.
Look on Ebay for T5's and read the feedback.

As said cut back the food and walk more
Look on Ebay for T5's and read the feedback.

As said cut back the food and walk more.

I amcurrently eating less carbs, no bread or spuds.
fanpages22 m ago

Does that mean you are advising Ephedrine is healthy? The common …Does that mean you are advising Ephedrine is healthy? The common side-effects other than the suppression of appetite are the inability to urinate, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, hallucinations, headaches, anxiety, & disturbed sleeping.I cannot imagine you meant that.

I said I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy. I didn’t say it was healthy. I would never advise people to take it. I did advise to get blood work done from drs and speak to a registered dietitian.
fanpages42 m ago

Narrow down what you mean by "that" & I may be able to help further.

The effectiveness of the pills you are talking about.
Edited by: "catbeans" 28th Jun
ephadrine3 h, 25 m ago

If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used …If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used to take them years ago but I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy...

fanpages42 m ago

Does that mean you are advising Ephedrine is healthy? The common …Does that mean you are advising Ephedrine is healthy? The common side-effects other than the suppression of appetite are the inability to urinate, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, hallucinations, headaches, anxiety, & disturbed sleeping.I cannot imagine you meant that.

ephadrine19 m ago

I said I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy. I didn’t say it was healt …I said I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy. I didn’t say it was healthy...

Perhaps I'm not sure what you are trying to say with a double negative in your sentence. You don't seem sure either.
catbeans15 m ago

The effectiveness of the pills you are talking about.

I'm going to try one more time to understand the subject of your question:

Pills containing Garcinia Cambogia, Stripfast 5000 prodicts, appetite suppressants in general, "fat burning" tablets, or something else?
Ok I’ll make it simple it’s not good for you don’t take them. Listen to my other advice.
fanpages1 h, 35 m ago

I'm going to try one more time to understand the subject of your …I'm going to try one more time to understand the subject of your question:Pills containing Garcinia Cambogia, Stripfast 5000 prodicts, appetite suppressants in general, "fat burning" tablets, or something else?

I dont really see what is so hard to understand, all of the above, anything mentioned in the post i replied to.

"They are not magic, but can help with your goals."

All the fad ingredients do nothing and are cover ups for a large amount of caffeine, green tea or other such ingredient, same with those pills produced by stripfast 5000 (bar meal replacement).

If the goal of someone is to just get the effect of high caffeine doses, i would recommend preworkout, its cheaper and at least the active ingredients are more precisely measured.
catbeans3 h, 51 m ago

I dont really see what is so hard to understand, all of the above, …I dont really see what is so hard to understand, all of the above, anything mentioned in the post i replied to."They are not magic, but can help with your goals."...

No, you replied to the entire paragraph & didn't actually mention the subject matter (of which tthere were a few that) you were referring to in your query.

It's not hard if you put the effort in instead of expecting somebody else to know what you are thinking.

catbeans3 h, 51 m ago

...All the fad ingredients do nothing...

I will have to make assumptions to what you mean by "fad ingredients", but scientific studies are available to demonstrate the benefits of natural appetite suppressants.

catbeans3 h, 51 m ago

...i would recommend preworkout, its cheaper and at least the active …...i would recommend preworkout, its cheaper and at least the active ingredients are more precisely measured.

The measurement of ingredients to a precise quantity is not unique to these products.

Pre-workout supplements boost energy whilst enabling maximum power & performance during high-intensity anaerobicactivities.

The inclusion of amino acids may aid fat loss, but the products are not going to give the same results as those specifically targeting the weight loss market without the associated exercise taking place.

If a pre-workout product includes creatine this may actually increase weight due to one of the side-effects being water retention.
ephadrine11 h, 45 m ago

If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used …If you can get hold of ephadrine they will strip the weight off youI used to take them years ago but I wouldn’t advise that it’s not healthy. Eat earth grown food avoid all processed food. Buy the best quality meats you can afford. Eat little and often. There is no template to loose weight. It is easy though as someone else said eat less move more. Eat a wide range natural food to get all your nutrients in. It’s quite simple if it don’t grow don’t eat it. Go speak to a registered dietitian and get blood work done from drs to see if you got any medical conditions. Good luck mate.

`Ephedrine is a stimulant drug but it's used, like its cousin pseudoephedrine, as a decongestant or to open up the airways. It does suppress appetite but will raise blood pressure due to vasoconstriction so it's dangerous to use it all the time.

By the way, both ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are precursors used to produce methamphetamine overseas, one of the most powerful illegal stimulant drugs.

Ephedrine is not easy to find OTC. There was some medication called Bronkaid but it's been discontinued.
It's apparently sold in supplements online but that's not really legal as it is not an over the counter medication without restriction. It is a pharmacy only medication.
Pseudophedrine is available behind the counter without a prescription in Sudafed. You'd have to take more than the therapeutic dosage to have any noticeable effect on appetite so the side effects will increase. Pseudoephedrine is less powerful than ephedrine.

The decongestant used in the Sudafed on supermarket shelves is phenylephrine and that is not gonna work like the above two substances.

Like I said, no safe magic pill to lose weight without sacrifices.
Edited by: "hearts22" 29th Jun
fanpages6 h, 44 m ago

I will have to make assumptions to what you mean by "fad ingredients", but …I will have to make assumptions to what you mean by "fad ingredients", but scientific studies are available to demonstrate the benefits of natural appetite suppressants.The measurement of ingredients to a precise quantity is not unique to these products.

What scientific studies?
catbeans30 m ago

What scientific studies?

Those documented in the BMJ (formerly the British Medical Journal), for example.

Simply using a web search engine with choice keywords will locate many clinical research papers, & scientific studies, if you wish to look for them.

---

These articles may be an interesting read for others within this thread:

"Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss"
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
19 November 2017
[ fda.gov/for…htm ]

"Prescription Medications to Treat Overweight and Obesity"
National Center for Complementary & Integrative Health
24 September 2017
[ nccih.nih.gov/hea…rol ]

"Prescription Medications to Treat Overweight and Obesity"
National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases
July 2016
[ niddk.nih.gov/hea…ity ]

"10 weight loss myths"
National Health Service
20 September 2015
[ nhs.uk/liv…hs/ ]
fanpages12 m ago

Those documented in the BMJ (formerly the British Medical Journal), for …Those documented in the BMJ (formerly the British Medical Journal), for example.

That does not relate to the products mentioned in this thread.
catbeans1 h, 34 m ago

That does not relate to the products mentioned in this thread.

I never said it did. I thought you were capable of finding them yourself.
fanpages45 m ago

I never said it did. I thought you were capable of finding them yourself.

how can i find something that does not exist.

34181411-cirUK.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants