Groups

Weight training supplements

Im after a new weight training supplement with good reviews. I know supplements work with some and not with others but I am willing to listen to what experiences people have.

I have been weight training for four years so have a good knowledge and a good base on which I train but I just feel the need for a supplement. I have recently finished some protein powder and just about to finish some creatine.

Im under no illusion that these will build super muscle..thats not what i am after, I am after something just to help me along, I train four times a week so that is not an issue.

My brother has only been training for about a month solid and he is taking tren bomb. I have researched it but do not like what I have read.

What supplements would people recommend other than creatine and protein?

Thanks

11 Comments

Creatine & protein are your best mix mate, what Creatine are you on ?

I recommend Cell Tech with some protein supplements

ooo nice post im interested in starting to take this to build up muscle i train 3/4 times a week do u need to be correct ideal weight before taking them?

Original Poster

no no ideal weight really, i was using sci-mx creatine and found it pretty good but i think i have gained all i can from it if that makes sense.

Original Poster

forgot to add my diet is also good.

brettytopbanana;5580175

forgot to add my diet is also good.

oh yeah im not shoving down hambergers or alcohol either its just ive lost a lotta weight and need to tone up a bit now doesnt seem to be improving normally

NO Xplode is the best i've used, I really rate BSN products. I use it in a stack with Thermonex for extra energy and can lift five times a week at the top end of my strength for an hour.

Does make you a bit mental, mind!

I suffer from real lows of energy, might take a look at that

ChrisUK;5580667

I suffer from real lows of energy, might take a look at that

i find ]this to be crazy for energy in the gym

also their ']true whey' protein is THE best tasting protein around, ive tried all flavours and nothing comes even close to any of them, texture and flavor 10/10

get 5% off your 1st order there with this code MP139161

[COLOR="Red"]If you're looking to bulk up and gain muscle then you could try Weight Gainer from MyProtein - it's worked for me.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5581385

[COLOR="Red"]If you're looking to bulk up and gain muscle then you could … [COLOR="Red"]If you're looking to bulk up and gain muscle then you could try Weight Gainer from MyProtein - it's worked for me.[/COLOR]

thanks but i am not looking to bulk up im bulked up enough and I am happy with it i just want to build lean muscle. So a weight gainer is a no brainer for me. Im 5ft 11 and 13.5 stone.

golds 100% whey protein. amazing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.22
      3. Ditched Sky22
      4. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11

See more discussions