Groups

Weight watchers

I am currently doing weight watchers just myself at home, i have actually got down to my target weight now,so do i just carry on with the points i am currently on and not reduce them any more or just watch what i eat,any help would be apprieated

8 Comments

SuperEd

Typical points based on body weight
    Weight (lb) Weight (kg) Points / Day
    150 to 174 lbs 68 to 79 kgs 20 to 25 points
    175 to 199 lbs 80 to 90 kgs 22 to 27 points
    200 to 224 lbs 91 to 101 kgs 24 to 29 points
    225 to 249 lbs 102 to 113 kgs 26 to 31 points
    250 to 274 lbs 114 to 124 kgs 28 to 33 points
    275 to 299 lbs 125 to 135 kgs 29 to 34 points
    300 to 324 lbs 136 to 147 kgs 30 to 35 points
    325 to 349 lbs 148 to 158 kgs 31 to 36 points
    > 350 lbs > 159 kgs 32 to 37 points

this might help

Banned

maintaining is harder than losing it

I wish you the best of luck to stay the same julieg

Original Poster

Thanx, so does this mean i can have anything between 18-23 points a day now im at my goal weight as my weight is now 8st 5lb after losing 2st 6lb, and couldyou please let us know where u got yr info from as i have been trying to find this out for ageeeeeeeees thanx again

After I got to my goal weight, I was told to add 6 points on to maintain my weight. My WW leader recommended that I start with a extra 2 points and see how that went for a couple of weeks, then if I was still losing weight to add another 2 points on up to a maximum of 6. Well done for getting to goal!

rose_cat_jr;8143887

After I got to my goal weight, I was told to add 6 points on to maintain … After I got to my goal weight, I was told to add 6 points on to maintain my weight. [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]My WW leader [/COLOR][/SIZE]recommended that I start with a extra 2 points and see how that went for a couple of weeks, then if I was still losing weight to add another 2 points on up to a maximum of 6. Well done for getting to goal!

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/weight.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Is this her?[/SIZE]:whistling:

rose_cat_jr;8143887

After I got to my goal weight, I was told to add 6 points on to maintain … After I got to my goal weight, I was told to add 6 points on to maintain my weight. My WW leader recommended that I start with a extra 2 points and see how that went for a couple of weeks, then if I was still losing weight to add another 2 points on up to a maximum of 6. Well done for getting to goal!

I lost weight last year on WW and got down to my goal weight but omg that was the easy bit - keeping it off is the hard part. There should be a section online about maintaining ur goal weight - as I got a separate book on it - and as Rosecat said it was something like an extra 6 points - which equates to an extra 4 smirnoffs on a Friday night :-D

Well done you on losing your weight without going to the classes - I couldnt have done it without the support of the class. I am nearly 6ft so stayed nearer the top end of my goal weight as didnt want to look skinny!!!

Original Poster

Thank again every1 for all yr help

tigerallstars;8144570

[SIZE="4"]Is this her?[/SIZE]:whistling:

How did you know?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?37
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1318
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay22