Groups

Weight Watchers codes

Am starting a dreaded diet but cant afford the £5.00 weekly charge for weight watchers
    So am being very cheeky and asking if anyone has a meeting code so i can look on the internet for ideas and points and recipes etc...
    Rep will be added if you can help
    Thanks

5 Comments

sounds like a good plan to me! my diet starts in earnest the day the kids go back to school (no point doing it before then as we are doing a lot of baking what with the weather being so bad). Need to get fit as we are skiing for the first time at Christmas.

Original Poster

loveabargain;2751096

sounds like a good plan to me! my diet starts in earnest the day the … sounds like a good plan to me! my diet starts in earnest the day the kids go back to school (no point doing it before then as we are doing a lot of baking what with the weather being so bad). Need to get fit as we are skiing for the first time at Christmas.

Always fancied ski-ing tried it on wii fit and if its anything like that then i would be hopeless !!!
    my wii fit keeps shouting a t me saying i an unbalanced !!! :x what does it know..
    Anyhow am of to florida at xmas so want to be a bit slimmer ..but am very weak :oops:

huh how you get it to work??

loveabargain;2751096

sounds like a good plan to me! my diet starts in earnest the day the … sounds like a good plan to me! my diet starts in earnest the day the kids go back to school (no point doing it before then as we are doing a lot of baking what with the weather being so bad). Need to get fit as we are skiing for the first time at Christmas.

lol thats posh for 'it will never start'

Slimming World rules! :giggle:

take a looksie at my thread ]here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection910
      2. DVD storage34
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?617

See more discussions