Groups

Weight Watchers or Slimming World?

does any one use these? which is better?

12 Comments

Have done both

Depends on your, your habits and attitude.

Both work - but you have to follow the plan

No good trying any plan unless you give it at least 90%

cake..............cake..............cake..............DUST ANYONE.....................................:)

big-boy;6041842

cake..............cake..............cake..............DUST … cake..............cake..............cake..............DUST ANYONE.....................................:)

meany!

Banned

never done slimming world but i have done weight watchers and it works, i have heard that people like slimming world better though.

Butterflies;6041875

meany!

I live on white wine & cheese..........FAB ;-)

I used to eat HUGE amounts of food, and first lost my weight on Slimming World. I didn't find it too confusing, though I hear people complain that it is complicated.

I lost 2.5 stone to get to goal weight

I didn't find it hard to do, but it was a slow process of a healthy 1-2 lbs loss a week most weeks. I must admit I lived on mostly green days as I like pasta and potato - preferring not to eat alot of meat.

I went on WW's for the first time a few years ago, and again I did very well, but it hasn't cured my bad eating habits either.

Best of luck to you, I hope you have lots of determination!

Lost 3 stone in 6 months with Weight Watchers on the no count plan - ie you can only eat certain foodtypes (include pasta , potatoes, rice)and others are a no no (obvious ones like cheese, chocolate, alcohol etc). Basically I lived on Spag bol, shepards pie and jacket potatoes with beans. You can have some treats during the week - whick I saved up as white wine at the weekend!

Up to you but you have to be determined and not cheat!

big-boy;6041909

I live on white wine & cheese..........FAB ;-)

And I bet you're a skinny little -.......

Slimming World, without a doubt. (I've tried WW and it was nowhere near as good) Good luck, whichever you choose to follow

WW works but requires much more will power

i am doing slimming world at the mo and have lost 42 lb in 15 weeks so far. i find it great.

Slimming World for the win, but be prepared to be attending the meetings for, like, ever! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      3. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343

See more discussions