Weights

Hi guys,

Am trying to "tone" up, and am doing cardio at the moment but thought it would be a good idea to add some weights to my routine.
Would these be too heavy for an average woman?

hotukdeals.com/dea…741

13 Comments

Banned

Summer must be fast approaching with all these threads lately.

Would these be too heavy for an average woman?

No.

You could lift as little as 2KG if you bought those.

Should be ok , similar to lifting 2 bags of shopping or carrying a bag of wet clothing.

master_chief

Summer must be fast approaching with all these threads lately.

lol, too true, ive been working out since the start of march and boy am i glad i started then

those weights should be fine, they're not that heavy.. bearing in mind i'm a bit weedy and i'm pressing more than that whole weight set on each arm at the moment, lol.

They'd be okay as you can work your way up.

Why not buy some of those wrist/ankle strap weights so you can kill two birds with one stone and workout whilst in the kitchen?

Remember you can add remove weights to this, and then increase as you get stronger

Original Poster

yep summer is approaching far too fast.
thanks for all advice guys, will get them

Original Poster

dtovey89

They'd be okay as you can work your way up. Why not buy some of those … They'd be okay as you can work your way up. Why not buy some of those wrist/ankle strap weights so you can kill two birds with one stone and workout whilst in the kitchen?

I hope you're joking :P

Banned

bit light for a man,perfect for a woman,you getting some dtovey89.

Sound advice imo.

dtovey89

They'd be okay as you can work your way up. Why not buy some of those … They'd be okay as you can work your way up. Why not buy some of those wrist/ankle strap weights so you can kill two birds with one stone and workout whilst in the kitchen?

RFC

bit light for a man,perfect for a woman,you getting some dtovey89.

What? You don't cook?

Because you epitomise manliness:
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/glasgow-rangers-zenit.jpg

Original Poster

dtovey89

What? You don't cook?

Oh sorry I thought you were making one of those sexist sandwich jokes.
Unfortunately don't get the chance to cook much

What? You don't cook?Oh sorry I thought you were making one of those … What? You don't cook?Oh sorry I thought you were making one of those sexist sandwich jokes. Unfortunately don't get the chance to cook much

Whoosh over the head it went.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763992
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions