Groups

Weird?

Reccently all the electricals products i own seem to be braking xbox broke and my phone broke and then my watch, my pc was on the verge of breaking too.
    Seems like i have this weird electrical feild thats breaking things lol.

15 Comments

Banned

Maybe you have magnatised yourself like in Be Kind Rewind.

Just don't go near your VHS collection

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4006390

Maybe you have magnatised yourself like in Be Kind Rewind.Just don't go … Maybe you have magnatised yourself like in Be Kind Rewind.Just don't go near your VHS collection

Lol whatever it is i dont like it, having to shell out money id rather not to replace things,

just as well i dont ahve any then

At least your computer is still working.

Original Poster

aarond74;4006458

At least your computer is still working.

lol dont jinx it *knocks on wood*

I reckon this is a Close Encounter of the Second KInd.

Keep watching the skies!!

Original Poster

renard;4006495

I reckon this is a Close Encounter of the Second KInd.Keep watching the … I reckon this is a Close Encounter of the Second KInd.Keep watching the skies!!

does that mean i get to wear a tin foil hat?

when you say breaking do you mean as in not working?

Original Poster

Corporal_Curse;4006540

when you say breaking do you mean as in not working?

yeah.

I go through this at times - I sent the radio absolutely csshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mad.

Do you give people or get alot of electric shocks? You might need to make sure you don't wear synthetic fabrics! Seriously! Check your underwear, socks and shoes - lol.

Alternatively you could always wear an earth wire - like our old cars used to have

Original Poster

Butterflies;4006764

I go through this at times - I sent the radio absolutely … I go through this at times - I sent the radio absolutely csshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mad.Do you give people or get alot of electric shocks? You might need to make sure you don't wear synthetic fabrics! Seriously! Check your underwear, socks and shoes - lol. Alternatively you could always wear an earth wire - like our old cars used to have

yeah quite a lot actually. i think we may have something here,

We might be totally dangerous together - lol

Original Poster

Butterflies;4006872

We might be totally dangerous together - lol

like a nuclear reactor

Banned

I would buy one of those electrical monitoring plugs, it tells you how healthy or not so healthy your supplied electricity is only about £10. Will tell you the hertz and voltage make sure it matches the national grid accepted tolerances

Original Poster

Butterflies;4007051

http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/hair_standing_on_end_small.jpg

saw thos in action before never a result as great as that, tho could do better tho urubbing my hands together

lumoruk;4007116

I would buy one of those electrical monitoring plugs, it tells you how … I would buy one of those electrical monitoring plugs, it tells you how healthy or not so healthy your supplied electricity is only about £10. Will tell you the hertz and voltage make sure it matches the national grid accepted tolerances

thanks, lol wouldnt wanna be under on something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…78
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions