Groups

Weird Chin lump ?

Banned
    Just an odd thing that happens when i'm tired most of the time. A lump will sort of drop from under my jaw. I'll feel dizzy and can almost push it back in by leaning my head back. Not worried about it particularly just seems strange, google results didn't return anything. Anybody know ?

14 Comments

Go the doctor?

Sounds like your glands. But who am to say.

lump = Docs... get yaself down there

You're not worried about it,i would be lol

You have done the right thing by asking on here rather than going to see your GP,statistically 95% of all UK doctors visit HUKD misc every morning.

Does it feel like cramp? or does it just drop down? Happen when you yawn?

boothy;7886712

You have done the right thing by asking on here rather than going to see … You have done the right thing by asking on here rather than going to see your GP,statistically 95% of all UK doctors visits HUKD misc every morning.

Captain Sarcasm has arrived everyone! There's a shocker!

A lump will sort of drop from under my jaw

Not worried about it

seems strange

^lol

in b4 go to a doctor

oh wait

imafish2002;7886715

Does it feel like cramp? or does it just drop down? Happen when you yawn?

This is what I thought too. Cramp in your jaw feels very strange lol, but I get it sometimes

Original Poster Banned

It just drops suddenly then I sort of push it back up almost as if the muscles under my chin have just fallen off, maybe a gp visit is needed, just hate the long waits and don't even know how to describe it

ryman1000;7889484

It just drops suddenly then I sort of push it back up almost as if the … It just drops suddenly then I sort of push it back up almost as if the muscles under my chin have just fallen off, maybe a gp visit is needed, just hate the long waits and don't even know how to describe it

Doctor!!
    Can't you make an appointment to avoid the long wait?

Banned

ni b4 ASB infracts someone for not taking this seriously

Tdrtnlz;7889216

This is what I thought too. Cramp in your jaw feels very strange lol, but … This is what I thought too. Cramp in your jaw feels very strange lol, but I get it sometimes

I get it if im tired and yawn a bit too wide. Have to try and move my jaw and kinda push it back in, very odd feeling. My dad gets it too occasionally and my granded.

Original Poster Banned

imafish2002;7889792

I get it if im tired and yawn a bit too wide. Have to try and move my jaw … I get it if im tired and yawn a bit too wide. Have to try and move my jaw and kinda push it back in, very odd feeling. My dad gets it too occasionally and my granded.

Do you ever get it without yawning ?

Original Poster Banned

chesso;7889500

Doctor!!Can't you make an appointment to avoid the long wait?

Yeah but you'll be lucky to get in 30 minutes after you appointment then any medication it takes them 20 minutes to find your subscription in their tardis, rant over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions