Groups

weird dreams

whats your weirdest so far?
    i never remember any but sometimes i wake up and think i'd been into work and they said we dont need u today and then go back 2 bed,kind of weird

6 Comments

Considering how many posts you make about how you hate your job, how you can find a new one etc, it doesn't surprise me you have dreams that work tell you not to come in... I don't blame you!!!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7350957

Considering how many posts you make about how you hate your job, how you … Considering how many posts you make about how you hate your job, how you can find a new one etc, it doesn't surprise me you have dreams that work tell you not to come in... I don't blame you!!!

yeer very true:thumbsup:
    your avatar looks just like someone i know,is your name sophie?
    probably me again:whistling:

JACKIT99;7351007

yeer very true:thumbsup:your avatar looks just like someone i know,is … yeer very true:thumbsup:your avatar looks just like someone i know,is your name sophie?probably me again:whistling:

Nope, afraid not!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7351047

Nope, afraid not!

well look very alike,infact dont belive you:p

i had a dream the other week where Barry Chuckle from chucklevision scored a goal for Newcastle..but he was not part of the team he just literally appeared from nowhere and then my friend popped up from nowhere and told me to get a hair cut
    thats the wierdest i can remember right now but i have had wierder

I was in medieval times and i was a local sheriff - very vivid dream - felt like id been there before but nothing similar to any film id seen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1013
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions