Weird or random pictures you've taken.

Found 28th JanEdited by:"MSK."
Sometimes you see something really weird or random. You feel like you need to take a photo of it, despite not knowing what to do with said photo.

Well, now you can do something. Put it here

Think someone was having some classy car park fun today:

2885208.jpg
No, it's not mine. Yes, I did point and laugh
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
took this picture in japan thinks its where the perverts hang out

33157442-laC7q.jpg
I took this picture other morning when I was in traffic, was going to tell the children I finally found where the treasure is buried...33157084-1tIxy.jpg
Good post OP! My photo was taken on the train and the cases belonged to different people apart from 2 cases belonging to the same person. It looks like everyone followed suit!
33154828-53zlZ.jpg
Ok, this is my lame effort.....

33176445-DIO1S.jpg
I step out of the house and i get greeted as if i'm the second coming by the sky
144 Comments
Lol can't compete with that
had to take a picture of the this sign the other day.....

33154534-4GSSn.jpg
and this horse a couple of years ago

33154534-pepkQ.jpg
Wongy1102 m ago

Lol can't compete with thathad to take a picture of the this sign the …Lol can't compete with thathad to take a picture of the this sign the other day.....[Image] and this horse a couple of years ago[Image]

That's pretty random I didn't know quinoa would grow in this country.
MSK.5 m ago

That's pretty random I didn't know quinoa would grow in this country.

How about a random picture of a randomly placed danger of death sign ?

33154580-gXhDY.jpg
Wongy1102 m ago

How about a random picture of a randomly placed danger of death sign …How about a random picture of a randomly placed danger of death sign ?[Image]

Did you dare go through the gate?
MSK.2 m ago

Did you dare go through the gate?

Get the feeling I already had !
if only I had realised

33154612-riAux.jpg
Wongy11018 m ago

How about a random picture of a randomly placed danger of death sign …How about a random picture of a randomly placed danger of death sign ?[Image]

Electric Fence?
Wongy11015 m ago

Get the feeling I already had !if only I had realised [Image]

Death defying
lumsdot8 m ago

Electric Fence?

No.

Not that I can see how that would kill you tbh

pacemaker?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 28th Jan
Good post OP! My photo was taken on the train and the cases belonged to different people apart from 2 cases belonging to the same person. It looks like everyone followed suit!
33154828-53zlZ.jpg
XSerenityX1 h, 18 m ago

Good post OP! My photo was taken on the train and the cases belonged to …Good post OP! My photo was taken on the train and the cases belonged to different people apart from 2 cases belonging to the same person. It looks like everyone followed suit! [Image]

I love it, anarchic suitcases
Whilst in Florida....
33156057-3oOEg.jpg
A sign in Wilmington, North Carolina....33156083-milDZ.jpg
Edited by: "RedNWhite" 28th Jan
Wongy1104 h, 17 m ago

It's a recycled electric pole. I have no idea when or where you can buy them but they were heavily soaked in creosote years ago so they last forever. There is someone not far from here using them to make the framework of a barn.
mark11115 m ago

It's a recycled electric pole. I have no idea when or where you can buy …It's a recycled electric pole. I have no idea when or where you can buy them but they were heavily soaked in creosote years ago so they last forever. There is someone not far from here using them to make the framework of a barn.

Oh that is so obvious now.
33156137-ThN7p.jpg

Ta.
RedNWhite25 m ago

Whilst in Florida....[Image]

Are they live birds waiting for their human, or is that crazy American street art?
MSK.4 m ago

Are they live birds waiting for their human, or is that crazy American …Are they live birds waiting for their human, or is that crazy American street art?

They were live and their owner was no where to be seen. Probably inside the restaurant.
If that was here, someone would have pinched the bike and the birds with it!
Edited by: "RedNWhite" 28th Jan
RedNWhite33 m ago

They were live and their owner was no where to be seen. Probably inside …They were live and their owner was no where to be seen. Probably inside the restaurant.If that was here, someone would have pinched the bike and the birds with it!

That's mad they stay there.
RedNWhite38 m ago

They were live and their owner was no where to be seen. Probably inside …They were live and their owner was no where to be seen. Probably inside the restaurant.If that was here, someone would have pinched the bike and the birds with it!

MSK.5 m ago

Yeah... especially in a space for the disabled.
fanpages2 m ago

Yeah... especially in a space for the disabled.

Eagle eyed as ever. Or should that be cockatoo eyed?
fanpages3 m ago

You must be confusing me (Jackwithtwotails) with @deeky.

Awww those puppy eyes (yes, the two heart eyes are definitely for the puppy eyes and not anything else).
MSK.22 m ago

33156542-WOEe9.jpgUnless it is a shark or an alligator.....

or.....

yep nailed it
I took this picture other morning when I was in traffic, was going to tell the children I finally found where the treasure is buried...33157084-1tIxy.jpg
Looks like 'missile defence'
33157392-FhlQT.jpgJust for you!
took this picture in japan thinks its where the perverts hang out

33157442-laC7q.jpg
mark111113 h, 59 m ago

It's a recycled electric pole. I have no idea when or where you can buy …It's a recycled electric pole. I have no idea when or where you can buy them but they were heavily soaked in creosote years ago so they last forever. There is someone not far from here using them to make the framework of a barn.

My cousins hubby sells them, he has a farm/architectural salvage side business he runs with his daughter, he has some awesome bits he buys - from the massive red postboxes, traffic lights, vintage oil pumps you name it he's probably had it. I think telegraph poles start at about £40 for the more modern creosote free ones up to about £70 for a good creosote soaked one that will last forever. His daughter makes a killing upcycling some of the items and selling them to hipsters and interior designers
Ok now I'm scaling my phone for weird n wonderful pics I have taken... brb
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 29th Jan
33158637-eWiQB.jpgBlack bath bomb my daughter got for Christmas
33158637-1ap5X.jpg
blank Christmas card my neighbour sent me, I reused it!
33158652-pFStq.jpg
Taking festive to the extreme lol this made me smile
33158664-LzO0f.jpg
My deformed malteaser with my deformed little finger
33158712-LXIBz.jpg
The sun being red
33158733-76NyF.jpg
Empty tea bag, I got ripped off

33158771-l1EfF.jpg
LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

The sun being red [Image]

Was that during that one day there was a weird browny orange sky and everyone thought the end of the world was coming?
This was on an exhibit in the Liverpool museum of Liverpool. Lots of messages left by people. This made me chuckle a lot, my friend says your my wife now, n something about Dave a lot lol (league of gentleman)
33158792-lmvbO.jpg
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 29th Jan
RedNWhite3 m ago

Was that during that one day there was a weird browny orange sky and …Was that during that one day there was a weird browny orange sky and everyone thought the end of the world was coming?

Yep! Haha
Some idiot left a bottle of bleach hidden ontop of something at work. had to spend the day like this and buy new shoes and trousers
33158834-fZ8tN.jpg
Thats all folks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants