Groups

Weird ringtones!!

I've just seen at the end of Coronation St that you can download their theme as your ringtone...made me wonder...has anyone actually done this??? And what other strange ringtones do people have?

15 Comments

mine goes ring - dead retro

Original Poster

lol bringing retro back

I'm looking for the Pearl & Dean one if anyone can find it. The one they always play at the cinema before the film starts

DAMNOME;8019140

mine goes ring - dead retro

thought that was just me :?

sancho1983;8019161

I'm looking for the Pearl & Dean one if anyone can find it. The one they … I'm looking for the Pearl & Dean one if anyone can find it. The one they always play at the cinema before the film starts

I have this ringtone, got it from zedge - link below. :thumbsup:

zedge.net/rin…h=0

Teragram;8019439

I have this ringtone, got it from zedge - link below. … I have this ringtone, got it from zedge - link below. :thumbsup:http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-0-1-pearl%20%26%20dean/?searchphr=pearl%20%26%20dean&searchcat=ringtones&sug-search=0

Thanks, just want the pa-pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa...... bit though, too long for a message tone otherwise!!

I've got an old phone ring...
    and a fart then a chuckle as my message alert - how mature am I?

Original Poster

Pearl and Dean would be a great one! I'm humming it now :whistling:

Teragram;8019439

I have this ringtone, got it from zedge - link below. … I have this ringtone, got it from zedge - link below. :thumbsup:http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-0-1-pearl%20%26%20dean/?searchphr=pearl%20%26%20dean&searchcat=ringtones&sug-search=0

Thanks, just downloaded it :thumbsup:

]'ere you go sancho :thumbsup:

EDIT: right-click "save as"

tightasagnatschu;8019578

]'ere you go sancho :thumbsup:EDIT: right-click "save as"

Cheers :thumbsup:

sancho1983;8019500

Thanks, just want the pa-pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa...... bit though, too … Thanks, just want the pa-pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa...... bit though, too long for a message tone otherwise!!

Download it, use ringtone maker in tools and you can shorten to length you want. I just tried it and it works.

Now just need someone to send me a message!!

Spent the first 10 minutes or so of Avatar the other day thinking it would make a cool message tone

Led Zepp', when the levy breaks

Works for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764198
      2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132

See more discussions