Groups

weird snail i found

Today, I was walking out the door I was busy taking my car keys out my pocket and stood on a snail. I felt awfull, I did'nt even want to lift up my foot. eventually took a peep because I felt it needed some dignity.

Once I lifted my foot I was prepared for the worst and noticed it was ok. I did'nt know weather to be relieved or not. I went to work and came home and it was still there... i though I had damaged it some how so I took a closer look.. and this is crazy.. It was making this wierd noise like a low humming.

.. anyway I ran inside and made a little cardboard box for him filled with kitchen towl... he still humms its wierd as hell... I've had him for the past 3 days now feeding him letus and stuff... am about to let him go soon, but he's still making this weird noise....

85 Comments

Wow film it and post it on youtube im weirdly intrigued by this

Banned

:lol::lol: you cannot be serious

Weird so I googled humming snails and came up with this

uk.answers.yahoo.com/que…Jtv

oh on a serious note - ahhhh - you must be really sweet to put a snail in a box and nurse it better - lol

right...... if this is the case my daughter would have to have this snail! where are you - if you're setting it free anywhere near newcastle i may have to come and snailnap it.......

welshsoldier;5264287

Wow film it and post it on youtube im weirdly intrigued by this

Im also intrigued, film it!

I read it through trying to work out where the joke is.... lol

you got a pic of your pet snail?

I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a Dog Egg which, for the partially sighted, could be an easy mistake to make.
    It would certainly explain the 'humming'.

My GF thinks you are really kind looking after the snail!

supergoose;5264342

I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a … I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a Dog Egg which, for the partially sited, could be an easy mistake to make.It would certainly explain the 'humming'.

haaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

supergoose;5264342

I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a … I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a Dog Egg which, for the partially sighted, could be an easy mistake to make.It would certainly explain the 'humming'.

I bet my husband is humming by the time he gets back from the pub tonight! :x

supergoose;5264342

I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a … I reckon you're overdue due an eye test and have ended up picking up a Dog Egg which, for the partially sighted, could be an easy mistake to make.It would certainly explain the 'humming'.

what is a dog egg? lol

babybutton;5264309

right...... if this is the case my daughter would have to have this … right...... if this is the case my daughter would have to have this snail! where are you - if you're setting it free anywhere near newcastle i may have to come and snailnap it.......

lol

ClarityofMind;5264374

what is a dog egg? lol

I think it means doggy doo doo's

Do you want to know what the humming sound is?

The snail is telling you to "effing mind where your walking"

Original Poster

scared to let him go, Im sure he will just stay in the same place, i thought he would move around the box and maybe escape but he just sits there humming away:whistling:

babybutton;5264309

right...... if this is the case my daughter would have to have this … right...... if this is the case my daughter would have to have this snail! where are you - if you're setting it free anywhere near newcastle i may have to come and snailnap it.......

Butterflies;5264379

lol

no seriously - she loves snails!!! a humming one would be well cool!

Banned

Nah he's just abit shellshocked lol

LOL - there are some funny answers on this thread.

Oh and Diago - Wish the snail better for me! ;-)

He's a cutie and no mistake - what have you called him Diago?
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/319MA7RGTAL._SL500_AA280

Original Poster

Butterflies;5264446

LOL - there are some funny answers on this thread.Oh and Diago - Wish the … LOL - there are some funny answers on this thread.Oh and Diago - Wish the snail better for me! ;-)

will do :-D

That is nuts lol

Original Poster

supergoose;5264455

He's a cutie and no mistake - what have you called him Diago?

he, (if he really is a he) does'nt have a name yet. meybe some suggestions ?

Diago;5264473

he, (if he really is a he) does'nt have a name yet. meybe some … he, (if he really is a he) does'nt have a name yet. meybe some suggestions ?

squishy

lightning?

awww i arnt keen on snails, never heard of a humming one tho.

Butterflies;5264391

I think it means doggy doo doo's

ewww lol

Diago;5264473

he, (if he really is a he) does'nt have a name yet. meybe some … he, (if he really is a he) does'nt have a name yet. meybe some suggestions ?

hummer? :thumbsup:

Banned

if its a girl call it shelly

lol

I'm intrigued.... What's "letus"?

ClarityofMind;5264502

ewww lol

Imagine keeping one in a cardboard box and leaving it on your kitchen worktop........ not to mention feeding it lettuce.

I know! Disgusting - I hate doggy doo's!

Apparently on a serious note - snails can make a noise as they retreat into their shells - though I don't reckon it's this humming noise!

Maybe little lightning has a vibrator?

DangerGod;5264535

if its a girl call it shellylol

Love it!

supergoose;5264547

Imagine keeping one in a cardboard box and leaving it on your kitchen … Imagine keeping one in a cardboard box and leaving it on your kitchen worktop........ not to mention feeding it lettuce.

LOL - I was thinking of the snail unti lyou meant the doggy doo doo's

Diago;5264420

scared to let him go, Im sure he will just stay in the same place, i … scared to let him go, Im sure he will just stay in the same place, i thought he would move around the box and maybe escape but he just sits there humming away:whistling:

You wanna watch he don't rob the place tonight. It's obviously one special little blighter :giggle:

Butterflies;5264549

I know! Disgusting - I hate doggy doo's!Apparently on a serious note - … I know! Disgusting - I hate doggy doo's!Apparently on a serious note - snails can make a noise as they retreat into their shells - though I don't reckon it's this humming noise!Maybe little lightning has a vibrator?

lol the snails thinking... well if I'm dying I may as well lay here with my vibe... DO NOT DISTURB...

ClarityofMind;5264572

lol the snails thinking... well if I'm dying I may as well lay here with … lol the snails thinking... well if I'm dying I may as well lay here with my vibe... DO NOT DISTURB...

Lol - see you in a few minutes

Original Poster

Ok heres a picture of shelly. :-D

http://i43.tinypic.com/1znwhnq.jpg

blimey looks like he's about to **** that lettuce

think you need to see a doctor tell him about the humming snail you found today but have had for 3 days now:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764268
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions