Weirdest man in britain

Banned 14 replies
Found 16th Jan 2010
quite an old video from last year may have been posted before im not sure, first time iv seen and omg what a numpty

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Jeremy Kyle has been the weirdest man in Britain for Years.What a t*t.

he is strange but i know stranger

Original Poster Banned

Tinkytayls;7560916

he is strange but i know stranger

Joker stranger, How much stanger can you get?

Hes from the stix, "weird" is the norm out there....very obvious from his behaviour....

dj_urban;7560938

Joker stranger, How much stanger can you get?

lol i have been out on a date with one man who asked me to next time wear my hair up so i looked more like his sister :?

StevenA2000_uk;7560958

Hes from the stix, "weird" is the norm out there....very obvious from his … Hes from the stix, "weird" is the norm out there....very obvious from his behaviour....

where's the stix?

OP

I found the weirdest man in britain actually :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…mZ0 :-D

Tinkytayls;7560970

lol i have been out on a date with one man who asked me to next time wear … lol i have been out on a date with one man who asked me to next time wear my hair up so i looked more like his sister :?

Wow...it wasnt the guy in the vid was it T?

youtube.com/wat…Zv4

:-D

StevenA2000_uk;7561002

Wow...it wasnt the guy in the vid was it T? … Wow...it wasnt the guy in the vid was it T? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0U84z_SZv4:-D

jeeez give me some credit i do have a little taste not much but a little lol

Original Poster Banned

Tinkytayls;7560970

lol i have been out on a date with one man who asked me to next time wear … lol i have been out on a date with one man who asked me to next time wear my hair up so i looked more like his sister :?

:?

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;7560994

OPI found the weirdest man in britain actually … OPI found the weirdest man in britain actually :thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G60E8e_mZ0 :-D

haha funnyguy :-D

Tinkytayls;7560970

whats wrong with that? his sister could have died recentley and you reminded him of her.
God you women are so self centered

what a wierdo :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions