Less of the nudity this time though :o)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

Welcome back! :-D

hey hey!!

Welcome Back!

Aw thanks, was a genuine mistake, and i don't feel good about it.....so lets get back to my normal little self.....wheres the hunks?

Welcome home Lulu - woop! woop!! :-D

Lulu'sMammy;2457534

Aw thanks, was a genuine mistake, and i don't feel good about it.....so … Aw thanks, was a genuine mistake, and i don't feel good about it.....so lets get back to my normal little self.....wheres the hunks?

Dunno about Hunks, but Chunks is here!

twinks;2457560

Welcome back LLM :oops: I thought you'd gone on holiday :roll: I'm being … Welcome back LLM :oops: I thought you'd gone on holiday :roll: I'm being very dippy recently :oops:

I go a week on Monday, woop woop!

Lulu'sMammy;2457534

Aw thanks, was a genuine mistake, and i don't feel good about it.....so … Aw thanks, was a genuine mistake, and i don't feel good about it.....so lets get back to my normal little self.....wheres the hunks?

err.....i'm here.

:-D

karaokecolin;2457576

err.....i'm here.:-D

I seen the baba, but couldnt post....totally lush, and love the name! Congrats x

Welcome back LLM x .. has been quiet without you !

Oh what happened LLM?
did you get a wrist slapping for something?
welcome back anyway

Yeah, where did you go?

welcome back !!

I posted a joke, with a pic at the end, but you could see the ladies boobies!

Tut,tut! Behave while i'm away!

Nice to see you back Lulu'smammy....

Lulu'sMammy;2457585

I seen the baba, but couldnt post....totally lush, and love the name! … I seen the baba, but couldnt post....totally lush, and love the name! Congrats x

No probs- thanks - keeps us up all night squeaking atm!

Nice to have you back chuck!

Good to see you back

Welcome back LLM; let's see how long you can behave yourself for this time

Yeh, tis good to see you back, just before I go!

tornado5528;2457742

Welcome back LLM; let's see how long you can behave yourself for this … Welcome back LLM; let's see how long you can behave yourself for this time

Ive never been suspended before, so if i can manage over a year before i think i can manage a while again!!

Good to see you again.

Ladies ... Hen Night invites .. ( yellow sticker & GodutchGo )
hotukdeals.com/ite…ing

Whens the stag do?

After the 19th?

Lulu'sMammy;2457622

I posted a joke, with a pic at the end, but you could see the ladies … I posted a joke, with a pic at the end, but you could see the ladies boobies!

thanks for rep left you some 2 forgot to say who it was from:thumbsup: once again welcome back

Thanks for your rep!

Welcome home hun x

welcome back LLM

Lulu'sMammy;2457753

Ive never been suspended before, so if i can manage over a year before i … Ive never been suspended before, so if i can manage over a year before i think i can manage a while again!!

Who mentioned suspension? I said behave - nicely skirted around though :thumbsup:

Welcome back!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions