Groups

Welcome To Manchester - official Manchester City Banner of Tevez

Cheeky banner put up by City, just on the divide between Salford and Manchester it has been reported
    Not been to see it but did make me smile when i read the story and heard it on fivelive this morning

71 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00848/Carlos_Tevez_advert_848307a.jpg

Here's hoping they hurry up the Ade-bye-hore poster!!!

Banned

go and read the blue moon web sitebluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/for…f=1 ... even more info and a nice picture there too;-)
    http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/salfordtrueblue/master.jpg

Original Poster

Lol, good work as always DC

This story in ]Source: MEN almost made me spill my pepsi laughing :giggle:

Banned

boydent999;5781669

Lol, good work as always DC :)This story in ]Source: MEN almost made me … Lol, good work as always DC :)This story in ]Source: MEN almost made me spill my pepsi laughing :giggle:

ah ain't that cute and a red from Manchester .. that's new :whistling:

Banned

boydent999;5781669

Lol, good work as always DC :)This story in ]Source: MEN almost made me … Lol, good work as always DC :)This story in ]Source: MEN almost made me spill my pepsi laughing :giggle:

Reported for picking on the boys in red!

i just saw this poster yday

Banned

guv;5781897

Reported for picking on the boys in red!

reported for the use of the r*d word

Banned

dog_cop;5781641

go and read the blue moon web … go and read the blue moon web sitehttp://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 ... even more info and a nice picture there too;-)

]Link failure!!!

dog_cop;5781954

reported for the use of the r*d word

Reported for scum word avoidance!

Supermod

I find this upsetting Still, best of luck to him. Great player.

Banned

It's nice of Man City to use a photo of Tevez celebrating his goal against Wigan that helped United win the league.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5781994

It's nice of Man City to use a photo of Tevez celebrating his goal … It's nice of Man City to use a photo of Tevez celebrating his goal against Wigan that helped United win the league.

I'm quite sure it was done on purpose..... to remind them what they've lost.

Supermod

guv;5782009

I'm quite sure it was done on purpose..... to remind them what they've … I'm quite sure it was done on purpose..... to remind them what they've lost.

I think you are right.

The mighty Spurs were down my way on Wednesday night. 3-0 win over Exeter.

Banned

guv;5782009

I'm quite sure it was done on purpose..... to remind them what they've … I'm quite sure it was done on purpose..... to remind them what they've lost.

To be fair, he only scored 5 goals in the league last season so I doubt there was an abundance of choice.

I'm not sure if Utd fans should be that upset - Owen is a better goalscoring replacement.

guv;5782009

another reminder:thumbsup:
    http://www.euronews.net/wires/reuters/images/2009-07-14T190712Z_01_BTRE56D196500_RTROPTP_2_OUKDN-UK-SOCCER-ENGLAND-TEVEZ.JPG
    :-D

FilthAndFurry;5782020

- Owen is a better goalscoring replacement.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Supermod

transit;5782030

...its true. We will see this season.

Although, for his workrate and commitment I would have Tevez in my team over Owen.

Banned

transit;5782023

another reminder:thumbsup::-D

Reminds me of this

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/03_03/TevezMascherano_468x608.jpg

Banned

transit;5782030

It almost seems like you disagree. Owen scored more league goals than Tevez last year, and he'll do the same next year too.

magicjay1986;5782033

...its true. We will see this season. Although, for his workrate and … ...its true. We will see this season. Although, for his workrate and commitment I would have Tevez in my team over Owen.

come on seriously,,you honestly think owen is gonna stay injury free for more than 5 games?:?

Banned

magicjay1986;5782018

I think you are right. The mighty Spurs were down my way on Wednesday … I think you are right. The mighty Spurs were down my way on Wednesday night. 3-0 win over Exeter.

Did you go?

FilthAndFurry;5782020

To be fair, he only scored 5 goals in the league last season so I doubt … To be fair, he only scored 5 goals in the league last season so I doubt there was an abundance of choice.I'm not sure if Utd fans should be that upset - Owen is a better goalscoring replacement.

You are sounding more and more like KFC everyday. It's not a good life choice. (Seriously)

transit;5782023

another reminder:thumbsup::-D

Picture removed. This is a family forum. Please don't scare the kids. :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;5782044

come on seriously,,you honestly think owen is gonna stay injury free for … come on seriously,,you honestly think owen is gonna stay injury free for more than 5 games?:?

Yes - he managed it last season and scored a decentish amount of goals for a rubbish team who played him out of position.

[QUOTE=guv;5782047]

You are sounding more and more like KFC everyday. It's not a good life choice. (Seriously)

/QUOTE]

It's my opinion I'm afraid, and because I'm knowledgeable about football I could probably back it up quite convincingly.

Banned

magicjay1986;5782033

...its true. We will see this season. Although, for his workrate and … ...its true. We will see this season. Although, for his workrate and commitment I would have Tevez in my team over Owen.

I very much doubt anyone anyone would disagree with you. (Except of course if they know zilch about football, or just generally trolling.)

I've yet to hear a Manure fan saying they are happy he's gone and replaced by Owen. I don't beleive I will either.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782062

Yes - he managed it last season and scored a decentish amount of goals … Yes - he managed it last season and scored a decentish amount of goals for a rubbish team who played him out of position.[QUOTE=;5782047]You are sounding more and more like KFC everyday. It's not a good life choice. (Seriously)/QUOTE]It's my opinion I'm afraid, and because I'm knowledgeable about football I could probably back it up quite convincingly.

Post failure... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Banned

guv;5782065

I very much doubt anyone anyone would disagree with you. (Except of … I very much doubt anyone anyone would disagree with you. (Except of course if they know zilch about football, or just generally trolling.)I've yet to hear a Manure fan saying they are happy he's gone and replaced by Owen. I don't beleive I will either.

Quick question to prove I'm not trolling - what formation do you anticipate United playing next season?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782077

Quick question to prove I'm not trolling - what formation do you … Quick question to prove I'm not trolling - what formation do you anticipate United playing next season?

Quick answer.

You are not a United fan. I'll await their responses to see if they agree with you its better to have Owen of Tevez in the squad. (I deliberately didn't state playing.... that would give an unfair advantage to Tevez.)

Supermod

FilthAndFurry;5782077

Quick question to prove I'm not trolling - what formation do you … Quick question to prove I'm not trolling - what formation do you anticipate United playing next season?

May I answer?

4 3 3...

Banned

guv;5782095

Quick answer.You are not a United fan. I'll await their responses to see … Quick answer.You are not a United fan. I'll await their responses to see if they agree with you its better to have Owen of Tevez in the squad. (I deliberately didn't state playing.... that would give an unfair advantage to Tevez.)

You don't have to be a fan of a club to be knowledgeable about them - your backtracking is quite funny after all the accusations of trolling.

Quite sassy in fact.

Banned

magicjay1986;5782106

May I answer?4 3 3...

See, I disagree. That formation worked fluidly with Ronaldo, but the players he's signed are more orthodox wingers so I think a return to 442 is more likely.

That means Berbatov and Rooney up front with Owen supporting. Newcastle stupidly played a 433 for part of last season which meant Owen often played either wide or deep but still got a fair amount of goals.

Put him back in a good team, playing his favoured formation and you'll see him in double figures at least and in the squad for the World Cup.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782114

You don't have to be a fan of a club to be knowledgeable about them - … You don't have to be a fan of a club to be knowledgeable about them - your backtracking is quite funny after all the accusations of trolling.Quite sassy in fact.

On the contrary. It's rather amusing that only you and KFC think that Owen is a better player to have in their squad than Tevez. Have you sent him a PM yet BTW?

Banned

guv;5782141

On the contrary. It's rather amusing that only you and KFC think that … On the contrary. It's rather amusing that only you and KFC think that Owen is a better player to have in their squad than Tevez. Have you sent him a PM yet BTW?

I didn't know 'KFC' agreed with me on that - maybe he knows a bit more about things like formations and getting the right players than you do - although to be fair you are a Spurs fan.

I should lower my expectations.

So how may midfielders should United sign - a dozen?

RESERVED FOR MICHAEL OWEN-

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51257710/Automatic_Ambulance_Stretcher.jpg

Banned

guv;5782141

On the contrary. It's rather amusing that only you and KFC think that … On the contrary. It's rather amusing that only you and KFC think that Owen is a better player to have in their squad than Tevez. Have you sent him a PM yet BTW?

This message is hidden because FilthAndFurry is on your ignore list.:thumbsup:

ah the international football pundit has spoken, F&F still to Gary and Michael :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;5782172

This message is hidden because FilthAndFurry is on your ignore … This message is hidden because FilthAndFurry is on your ignore list.:thumbsup:ah the international football pundit has spoken, F&F still to Gary and Michael :thumbsup:

I'm worried about being on his ignore list - what if I have to remind him of something?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782155

I didn't know 'KFC' agreed with me on that - maybe he knows a bit more … I didn't know 'KFC' agreed with me on that - maybe he knows a bit more about things like formations and getting the right players than you do - although to be fair you are a Spurs fan.

Hmmm. Perhaps you just have a poor memory. BTW - any particular reason you don't reveal the football team you support? (Assuming you have enough interest in the game to do so?)

I should lower my expectations.

I'm quite sure United fans have lowered theirs for the coming season. No reason why you shouldn't either.

So how may midfielders should United sign - a dozen?

The concerns of United are not my own. However, with £80M in the bank for Ronaldo, now would be a good time to purchase for the demise of Giggs and Scholes. The long term loss of injury prone Hargreaves should also be a concern. Not to mention of course Tevez, who is an attacking midfielder. However, I expect the money will be used to plug the hole in their finances - despite assurances that wouldn't be the case.

Banned

guv;5782234

Hmmm. Perhaps you just have a poor memory. BTW - any particular reason … Hmmm. Perhaps you just have a poor memory. BTW - any particular reason you don't reveal the football team you support? (Assuming you have enough interest in the game to do so?)I'm quite sure United fans have lowered theirs for the coming season. No reason why you shouldn't either.The concerns of United are not my own. However, with £80M in the bank for Ronaldo, now would be a good time to purchase for the demise of Giggs and Scholes. The long term loss of injury prone Hargreaves should also be a concern. Not to mention of course Tevez, who is an attacking midfielder. However, I expect the money will be used to plug the hole in their finances - despite assurances that wouldn't be the case.

I don't reveal the team I support because I don't want to. I have a season ticket for a Premiership team though.

United won't win the league next season, so you're right about that.

You're also right about the players they need to replace, but I can't see them doing that this summer.

F&F, Stain, BJ1 = same person

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782309

I don't reveal the team I support because I don't want to. I have a … I don't reveal the team I support because I don't want to. I have a season ticket for a Premiership team though.

Without even looking at previous posts you've made, I'd put you down as a gooner. You fit the bill for the mindset of their fans.

United won't win the league next season, so you're right about … United won't win the league next season, so you're right about that.You're also right about the players they need to replace, but I can't see them doing that this summer.

Of course I'm right.

Banned

skusey;5782331

F&F, Stain, BJ1 = same person

All smart and good looking?

Don't hate.:thumbsup:

Banned

guv;5782338

Without even looking at previous posts you've made, I'd put you down as a … Without even looking at previous posts you've made, I'd put you down as a gooner. You fit the bill for the mindset of their fans.

I'm not a gooner - that's just you subconsciously realising I'm better than you, which as a Spurs fan makes you think I'm a gooner.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions