Groups

Welcome...to the new baby...lol

lol wut

ordered a screen protector from ebay the other day and it came in this, had to lol when I opened it, anyone else get things posted in random items?

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3456/ebay1j.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/288/ebay2lu.jpg

Aw, that's kinda sad. They've obviously used the card to keep the envelope stiff, but the card has not been used yet? I'd have used a 'second hand one' - in the interests of recycling. I'm wondering why they never used the card for it's intended purpose.

It was probably for corries Becky, no longer needed.

Original Poster

Penny Saver;8017100

Aw, that's kinda sad. They've obviously used the card to keep the … Aw, that's kinda sad. They've obviously used the card to keep the envelope stiff, but the card has not been used yet? I'd have used a 'second hand one' - in the interests of recycling. I'm wondering why they never used the card for it's intended purpose.

im guessing the guy has just bought a bucket load of cards for cheap as the screen protector was 99p shipped so hes making profit somewhere

or the person who the card was intended for...had an abortion....

numptyj;8017145

im guessing the guy has just bought a bucket load of cards for cheap as … im guessing the guy has just bought a bucket load of cards for cheap as the screen protector was 99p shipped so hes making profit somewhereor the person who the card was intended for...had an abortion....

now, there is a topic :thumbsup:

Banned

numptyj;8017145

im guessing the guy has just bought a bucket load of cards for cheap as … im guessing the guy has just bought a bucket load of cards for cheap as the screen protector was 99p shipped so hes making profit somewhereor the person who the card was intended for...had an abortion....

Or just an imaginary baby. But you've gotta be a pretty sad individual - or just compensating for a low sperm count perhaps to pull that stunt.

Banned

Baby was sold on ebay, probably...

guv;8017250

Or just an imaginary baby. But you've gotta be a pretty sad individual - … Or just an imaginary baby. But you've gotta be a pretty sad individual - or just compensating for a low sperm count perhaps to pull that stunt.

I keep seeing a reference to that, who is it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio67
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1117
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31139
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647

See more discussions