Expired

Well!

Found 12th Dec 2017Edited by:"Anon32"
Community Updates
Top comments
I wah-wah-wah-wah-wonder
why----why why why why why ---she ran away
I just knew this thread would lead to brexit!
18 Comments
I wah-wah-wah-wah-wonder
why----why why why why why ---she ran away
Because she couldn't cope with the Brexit negotiations any more! Goodbye Theresa.
Well, I wondered how anyone could post the daft comment above.
What you lot on about?
You're not the only one wondering
This thread needs deleting so I don't keep singing the song in my head everytime I click on misc!
Agharta4 h, 20 m ago

Because she couldn't cope with the Brexit negotiations any more! Goodbye …Because she couldn't cope with the Brexit negotiations any more! Goodbye Theresa.

I wonder why people don' like democracy and being in charge of their own destiny. Just thank God our democracy voted Brexit. We get to sit back and watch the EU sink.
Graham197941 m ago

I wonder why people don' like democracy and being in charge of their own …I wonder why people don' like democracy and being in charge of their own destiny.

So I comment on the mess that the government are making of Brexit and that means I don't like democracy!
The irony being that it's anti democratic States that clamp down on criticism and dissent.
Have you thought of moving to Russia; although you may already be living there working in one of Putin's troll factories.
RedNWhite7 m ago

Or that the usual suspects would take it there.
Rodriguez?
Agharta3 h, 52 m ago

So I comment on the mess that the government are making of Brexit and that …So I comment on the mess that the government are making of Brexit and that means I don't like democracy!The irony being that it's anti democratic States that clamp down on criticism and dissent. Have you thought of moving to Russia; although you may already be living there working in one of Putin's troll factories.

I comment on your comment and you don't like it. Looks like you don't like free speech either
Graham197936 m ago

I comment on your comment and you don't like it. Looks like you don't like …I comment on your comment and you don't like it. Looks like you don't like free speech either

Pointing out the irony in your post is not even a criticism as it's just me laughing at that irony.
I'm going to block you know to save me from getting caught in troll land. Bye.
Agharta22 m ago

Pointing out the irony in your post is not even a criticism as it's just …Pointing out the irony in your post is not even a criticism as it's just me laughing at that irony.I'm going to block you know to save me from getting caught in troll land. Bye.

The EU has spent hundreds of millions on this new anthem to take us into the future, enjoy!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants