Groups

Well.....

...going to stirling tomorrow, anyone got any tips, anything thats good there??

thanks

14 Comments

Take a book

A big one.

Stirling castle? Blairdrummond safari park is near there i think. Thats meant to be real good.

yeh balir drummond is good esp if its a nice day.
    U could take a drive into Callander which is lovely and not too far x

Views from the castle :thumbsup:

Banned

The local Totti

Don't fall asleep on the train and end up on the Alloa.

Scary place.

Actually, I may be working there tomorrow. Give me a wave

not a bad skatepark not much else really

grex9101;4634664

Don't fall asleep on the train and end up on the Alloa. Scary … Don't fall asleep on the train and end up on the Alloa. Scary place.Actually, I may be working there tomorrow. Give me a wave

Good pubs, friendly people & nice beer in Alloa - well nice beer anyway :giggle:

hey lil bud.... don't know where you're going and got no tips but hello and have a good time :thumbsup:

darren9030;4634971

Good pubs, friendly people & nice beer in Alloa - well nice beer anyway … Good pubs, friendly people & nice beer in Alloa - well nice beer anyway :giggle:

Agreed, the beer fest is ace.

The people are rough as chavvy badgers....

grex9101;4635165

Agreed, the beer fest is ace. The people are rough as chavvy badgers....

lmao :lol:

Blairdrummond is faaaab

Original Poster

We went to the Uni (the reason we went) and I think I seen JB in The Thistles shopping centre! Not sure tho

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4648007

hope thats not me your talking about......unlikely you would have seen … hope thats not me your talking about......unlikely you would have seen me...I went to newcastle for the weekend when I heard you were in Stirling :)(Joke)

I was talking about you. Were you there or not?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions