Groups

Well done Blackpool FC

Well done to the Tangarines.
    Lets hope the MIGHTY SWINDON TOWN can match your score or better against millwall next week.

45 Comments

Well done Blackpool

I posted this earlier and it got deleted for some reason

Banned

Has there been a worse team in the Premier League?

Derby's 11 points in a season is going to be under threat, but at least they had a decent stadium:-D

Banned

Should have been Leicester.

Banned

Should have been Shrewbury Town

FilthAndFurry;8669131

Has there been a worse team in the Premier League?Derby's 11 points in a … Has there been a worse team in the Premier League?Derby's 11 points in a season is going to be under threat, but at least they had a decent stadium:-D

have you seen blackpools stadium recently?

Original Poster

Bluebirds should have stayed at home and gone to Radio 1 The Big Weekend

Banned

souljacker;8669179

I know:w00t:

The capacity is gonna be less than 16,000 isn't it:-D

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8669131

Has there been a worse team in the Premier League?Derby's 11 points in a … Has there been a worse team in the Premier League?Derby's 11 points in a season is going to be under threat, but at least they had a decent stadium:-D

you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:

bring on the destruction of blackpool......premiership fans hanging aound all weekend. will be a place to stay clear of from now on:lol:

between them and hamilton they have 1 stadia........lmao maybe they should merge.........

http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/images/blackpool_aerial.jpghttp://www.rcahms.gov.uk/image/l/119/DP043897

casparwhite;8669263

you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on … you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on the destruction of blackpool......premiership fans hanging aound all weekend. will be a place to stay clear of from now on:lol:

would anyone be able to tell the difference if it was destroyed?

well done Blackpool,no welsh in the English premiership thanks:-D

Banned

quizmaniac;8669366

its not called the English Premier League for nothing:)

Will make a great away day next season for fans who can get tickets

casparwhite;8669263

you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on … you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on the destruction of blackpool......premiership fans hanging aound all weekend. will be a place to stay clear of from now on:lol:between them and hamilton they have 1 stadia........lmao maybe they should merge.........

lol - yeah not the greatest sight when you step out of the Travelodge opposite :lol:

Original Poster

quizmaniac;8669366

Banned

darren9030;8669390

Will make a great away day next season for fans who can get tickets

Do BlackpoolFC not play in Blackpool then?

There will be a debate now as to whether a club that has an average gate of 8,000 deserves a place in the prem.

I do but some won't.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8669408

no theyre not like chelsea who actually play in fulham:)

hth

Banned

greg_68;8669451

There will be a debate now as to whether a club that has an average gate … There will be a debate now as to whether a club that has an average gate of 8,000 deserves a place in the prem.I do but some won't.

surely its about the football and results not anything else?

ive heard it a million times already with leeds

They deserve to be in the prem because they are.

SIMPLES.

FilthAndFurry;8669408

:lol: one things for sure. Grimsby ( who play in Cleethorpe's ) certainly doesn't make a great day out.......

souljacker;8669179

Be afraid be vey afraid. You could be the first to find out why we do not care what you think.
    We are in the Premier are you?

blackpool deserved to win
    English premier league remains english for another season.

Banned

aylesby;8669590

Be afraid be vey afraid. You could be the first to find out why we do … Be afraid be vey afraid. You could be the first to find out why we do not care what you think. We are in the Premier are you?

i think he is on your "side":w00t:

drunmk alresady?

Banned

GentleTouch;8669641

blackpool deserved to win :)English premier league remains english for … blackpool deserved to win :)English premier league remains english for another season.

Cardiff is a great place - nice nightlife, nice people, attractive ladies:thumbsup:

Blackpool:shock::shock::shock:

casparwhite;8669263

you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on … you clearly havnt seen the donkey lashers new stadia:whistling:bring on the destruction of blackpool......premiership fans hanging aound all weekend. will be a place to stay clear of from now on:lol:between them and hamilton they have 1 stadia........lmao maybe they should merge.........

Your pic of bloomfield road is over a year old, we have three stands now, and the forth is on its way!

im happy for blackpool but now over half the premiership are now championship teams or lower

premiership no longer the best league in the world

well done blackpool !

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8670544

im happy for blackpool but now over half the premiership are now … im happy for blackpool but now over half the premiership are now championship teams or lower premiership no longer the best league in the world

:thinking::?

:roll:

Banned

i did chuckle:lol:

jamstaruk1972;8670544

im happy for blackpool but now over half the premiership are now … im happy for blackpool but now over half the premiership are now championship teams or lower premiership no longer the best league in the world

LOL..

The EPL still going, is it?

Say what you want, of course we have a weak team... But we have spent no money! If people can't respect what we've done with so little then you've clearly bought into the money game and forgotten what this game's all about! I had a great day today, nothing the silly negatives can do to bring me down!

t0mm;8670637

LOL..

FilthAndFurry;8670591

:thinking::?still no idea what team you actually support??? bet it doesnt … :thinking::?still no idea what team you actually support??? bet it doesnt have 60,000+ capacity tho?:roll:

sollas001;8670749

The EPL still going, is it?

just what team you support?'

your all scared of the old firm and for the 1st time im supporting rangers

as within 5 years of joining premiership we'd have won champs league or premiership

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8670954

as within 5 years of joining premiership we'd have won champs league or … as within 5 years of joining premiership we'd have won champs league or premiership

Maybe, maybe not - we're not going to find out because we think it's funny to punish you by making you stay in the SPL.

Forever.

I don't care if Blackpool play in the local park, it's the results that got them where they are, there are no rules saying that you have to have a minimum number of seats in your stadium.

I've heard that they could be playing their home games at Deepdale (PNE) with a 25,000 capacity anyway.

jamstaruk1972;8670954

as within 5 years of joining premiership we'd have won champs league or … as within 5 years of joining premiership we'd have won champs league or premiership

Weren't you an ABE supporter? So you Scots hate English football. yet still want to come play in our league?

peodude;8670983

I don't care if Blackpool play in the local park, it's the results that … I don't care if Blackpool play in the local park, it's the results that got them where they are, there are no rules saying that you have to have a minimum number of seats in your stadium.I've heard that they could be playing their home games at Deepdale (PNE) with a 25,000 capacity anyway.

Seems v unlikely. Bolton much more likely. Can you imagine utd sharing with city or gers with Celtic?!

casparwhite;8669465

no theyre not like chelsea who actually play in fulham:)hth

No they don't. Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, Kensington. Which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.:-D

CReilly;8671032

Seems v unlikely. Bolton much more likely. Can you imagine utd sharing … Seems v unlikely. Bolton much more likely. Can you imagine utd sharing with city or gers with Celtic?!

AC/Inter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210594
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions