Well done, The ICC. The 3 cheats all get minimum 5 year ban.

espncricinfo.com/ci-…tml

About time too. I suppose it would be too much to ask that they get time as well, assuming (hoping) they get convicted when their court case comes up.
The cheating scum should never be allowed to tour over here again.

11 Comments

The defence will probably use the release of this as an excuse saying they wont get a fair trial ,This should have waited until after the court case,

Banned

Inb4 excuses or victimisation claims (ie the usual from the usual!)

Original Poster

tonyg1962

The defence will probably use the release of this as an excuse saying … The defence will probably use the release of this as an excuse saying they wont get a fair trial ,This should have waited until after the court case,

Yeah, good point. This isn't bad for starters though. It really is good to see The ICC show some backbone for a change.

guv

Inb4 excuses or victimisation claims (ie the usual from the usual!)

I kinda thought they would bottle it for the very reasons you mention.

I wonder if The Pakistani Ambassador will still say they were set up by the British press,

Banned

tonyg1962

I wonder if The Pakistani Ambassador will still say they were set up by … I wonder if The Pakistani Ambassador will still say they were set up by the British press,

I expect his racist remark, will now be labelled racist as its being used against him! oO

wonder if any of them had a bet on the length of the ban?.........

Original Poster

barky

wonder if any of them had a bet on the length of the ban?.........

they should've hired john higgins lawyers

ants97

they should've hired john higgins lawyers

john higgins lawyers coulda got hitler off...........

Original Poster

barky

john higgins lawyers coulda got hitler off...........

Lol, yeah. "I was scared". Pathetic really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona55
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039
    3. What an absolute disgrace2161
    4. Pink Balls24

See more discussions