Found 11th Jun 2016
Great game, great supporters, great team.

England take note.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Jammy second goal but it all counts!

"Great game, great supporters, great team.

England take note. "

Yep, this!

It's great having other home nations to cheer on.

Original Poster

Hocky

Jammy second goal but it all counts!

LOL, jammy pen not given (_;)

Original Poster

komakino

It's great having other home nations to cheer on.

Even better when they're half decent

Original Poster

Just watching the news now.

England fans doing themselves proud as usual.

We'll done lads , you're a credit to the nation.

Not.

Monkeybumcheeks

Just watching the news now.England fans doing themselves proud as … Just watching the news now.England fans doing themselves proud as usual.We'll done lads , you're a credit to the nation.Not.

​To be fair.. It looks like the Russians are doing one over on the English. Im usually the first to criticise but it looks not their fault this time.

Wales: "are you watching England?!"
England: "Yep, and we are happy for you, good job!"

Original Poster

Jetpac

​To be fair.. It looks like the Russians are doing one over on the E … ​To be fair.. It looks like the Russians are doing one over on the English. Im usually the first to criticise but it looks not their fault this time.Wales: "are you watching England?!" England: "Yep, and we are happy for you, good job!"

Possibly, but England always travel with a herd of brain donors.

Nothing wrong with the genuine England fans - As usual its the normal hanger on thugs (who could well be of any nationality !) who are ( maybe) reacting to provocation

Original Poster

rogparki

Nothing wrong with the genuine England fans - As usual its the normal … Nothing wrong with the genuine England fans - As usual its the normal hanger on thugs (who could well be of any nationality !) who are ( maybe) reacting to provocation

......name me another bunch of "hanger on thugs" from the UK that give genuine fans a bad name.

Original Poster

What a bunch of bell ends.

Monkeybumcheeks

......name me another bunch of "hanger on thugs" from the UK that give … ......name me another bunch of "hanger on thugs" from the UK that give genuine fans a bad name.

I don't think they advertise who they are - but they are there as you would know if you have ever attended a football match - certainly not fans -England or otherwise oO

Original Poster

rogparki

I don't think they advertise who they are - but they are there as you … I don't think they advertise who they are - but they are there as you would know if you have ever attended a football match - certainly not fans -England or otherwise oO

Yeah, you're right as usual Roger.

The Wales "hanger on,thugs" will all be out tonight bringing the country into disrepute.

Well done Wales indeed. Good game.
Unlucky England better luck next manager..... I mean team....Er time.

I have yes well done the Welsh and English cricket team
While victory is not certain good show Commander Cook and the entirely English lads
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions