Well done WALES! Rugby 6 Nations grand slam champions!

Found 15th Mar 2008
That was a brilliant game. Well done Wales, awesome!

----------------
Wales win Six Nations grand slam
Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 PM GMT
LONDON, March 15 (Reuters) - Wales won the Six Nations grand slam for the second time in four years with a 29-12 victory over defending champions France in the tournament's final match on Saturday.

Winger Shane Williams set a Welsh record of 41 tries when he went over for the first of Wales's two tries at the Millenium Stadium.
(Writing by Rex Gowar, editing by John Mehaffey)

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/storya45022aae951db8f232857b0636d12.jpg

ITN website:
[COLOR="Red"]Wales have taken the Six Nations grand slam with a 29-12 victory over defending champions France.

Winger Shane Williams set a Welsh record of 41 tries when he went over for the first of their two tries at the Millenium Stadium.

It is the second time Wales has taken the grand slam in four years.[/COLOR]

Definetly the better team

Yep, brilliant display. Made me proud to be 'nearly' welsh!

happy days cmon wales

big willy style;1724736

happy days cmon wales

:w00t:

big willy style;1724736

happy days cmon wales

I cannot say well done to wales because people like you :x
you hate us English you never want us to win you always support the other team we are playing why because we are superior in all ways from you Get a life and stop worrying about us. Once i used to support all the home nations but no more no way I'm sick of people slagging us off all the time and why ??? its strange you seem obsessed with England when we don't even care.

Obviously you do care, otherwise why write the rant?

big willy style;1724736

as long as they arrogant enlish

post reported for avoiding the swear filter.

I cannot say well done to wales because people like you

Not sure why a comment from a scot should cause you to think like that.:?
Anyway:

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial Black"]FANTASTIC result today. Best team of the tournament and some super individual performances.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ritchie 2;1725002

Obviously you do care, otherwise why write the rant?

What i mean by not caring is i don't care about if Scotland win or lose OK.
The bloke should be banned coming on here spreading his hate and racist abuse it was not even a joke he meant it.

big willy style;1725027

ha ha ha ha ha.you lot bring it on yourselfs ha ha ha

Bring it on ourselves ??? did you not post arrogant English ***** on the well done wales post ???

da iawn cymru
llongyfarchiadau
proud to be welsh

Original Poster

hello ... can we like, err get back to the topic of the post. the WELSH team brought tears to my eyes! ... and i'm not even welsh.

BANNED this is a forum you idiot i can express my views if i like im not being aggresive or abusive just giving my views that my dislike for england as a whole!!!

big willy style;1725300

BANNED this is a forum you idiot i can express my views if i like im not … BANNED this is a forum you idiot i can express my views if i like im not being aggresive or abusive just giving my views that my dislike for england as a whole!!!

big willy style;1724736

as long as they arrogant enlish tw ats dont win it happy days cmon wales

you seem like a twisted person with your posts maybe you need to get some professional help with your hate of the English if i had said this about blacks or Muslims i would have been banned and most probably nicked for racist abuse but for you to say this about the English is fine is it and you seem to be getting away with it as well.

it's a NEW day!
Yaaaaay.

Be happy :thumbsup:

stratomaster;1725822

it's a NEW day!Yaaaaay.Be happy :thumbsup:

I am now :thumbsup:

waterloo;1725830

I am now :thumbsup:

Time to say well done then??

emasu;1725034

post reported for avoiding the swear filter.

god ur a little dobber!

just reported u *****

It was a good match.:)

taasda;1734976

It was a good match.:)

Certainly was, enjoyed and Wales thoroughly deserve the Grand Slam.

Congrats to them !!

Original Poster

WALES is the best team!

waterloo;1724997

I cannot say well done to wales because people like you :x you hate us … I cannot say well done to wales because people like you :x you hate us English you never want us to win you always support the other team we are playing why because we are superior in all ways from you Get a life and stop worrying about us. Once i used to support all the home nations but no more no way I'm sick of people slagging us off all the time and why ??? its strange you seem obsessed with England when we don't even care.

Sorry did you say more superior in all ways??? thats funny who won the Grand slam not england you idiot:whistling: Superior Ha Ha Ha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions