Groups

well happy for my hubby (bigger pic now up )

he entered a competition in our local newpaper and the pic he took and sent in is on the front page

its my new avatar

49 Comments

Banned

Larger pic?

what was the prize?

Original Poster

ilovepink

what was the prize?

im not sure lol

and i dont know how to make it bigger

Banned

missismop

im not sure loland i dont know how to make it bigger

Great thread.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Great thread.

yeah ,,,, im very happy for him anyway

Lovely pic! I'd be proud too! Well done!!

Is it a fox standing up or something?

Original Poster

midjet666

Lovely pic! I'd be proud too! Well done!!

thx i am
    its our dog storm the other week when it snowed
    he is not sure what to make of it

Original Poster

Hpi_matrix

Is it a fox standing up or something?

its our japanese akita

Original Poster

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/missismop/DSC_1374.jpg
    Edited by: "missismop" 15th Jan 2011

that's won a competition?! Fair enough.

Great Pic!

Original Poster

LadyLuck

Great Pic!

thx

Banned

Your dog's are lovely.

cool looking dog.

but that pic won a competition? well I guess when the newspaper only received one entry they had to publish it.

Original Poster

numptyj

cool looking dog.but that pic won a competition? well I guess when the … cool looking dog.but that pic won a competition? well I guess when the newspaper only received one entry they had to publish it.

i guess i know why your user name is numpty
    if you have nothing nice to say plz keep to yourself

Original Poster

DLM

Your dog's are lovely.

thx we have 4 of them

Banned

missismop

thx we have 4 of them

You must have a big house.

Banned

missismop

i guess i know why your user name is numpty if you have nothing nice to … i guess i know why your user name is numpty if you have nothing nice to say plz keep to yourself

Yes Numpty - you're evil. Simply evil.

missismop

i guess i know why your user name is numpty if you have nothing nice to … i guess i know why your user name is numpty if you have nothing nice to say plz keep to yourself

its numptyj, please get it correct in future.

Original Poster

DLM

You must have a big house.

not big enough some days

Banned

missismop

not big enough some days

I bet they have loads of energy.

nice looking dog, I thought it was a fox in the smaller pic.

Original Poster

richp

nice looking dog, I thought it was a fox in the smaller pic.

thx

he is a japanese akita

Congrats to your husband. Great pic and a beautiful dog.

Nice picture , well done , I did think it was a fox at first look .
    Just messing about I've added another 2 of your 4 dogs :-)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t295/Rickardo_21/dog3.jpg

ricko

Nice picture , well done , I did think it was a fox at first look . Just … Nice picture , well done , I did think it was a fox at first look . Just messing about I've added another 2 of your 4 dogs :-)

Don't post it if you don't want people to comment.... everyone is entitled to an opinion

Banned

Looks like a standard snapshot that most people wouldn't even bother to get printed out.

I didn't know there were so many Turner Prize winning photographers here.

You're all probably the "I'm a photographer, I own an SLR camera" types, who shoot on automatic settings and never take the kit lens off.

Not that how expensive a camera even matters. I've friends who have been nationally exhibited with pinhole photography made from cereal boxes.

Well done OP. They jelly.

A bit of fun is ok but being outright nasty to someone is not fair, just don't understand why???

nikkib123

A bit of fun is ok but being outright nasty to someone is not fair, just … A bit of fun is ok but being outright nasty to someone is not fair, just don't understand why???

Because its the internet and they are cowards.

mod

Congratulations to your hubby missismop; it's a great photo.
    There's no need for some of the comments (now deleted) in this thread. Opinion is totally fine but just posting to be mean and argue is out of order.

Original Poster

andywedge

Congratulations to your hubby missismop; it's a great photo.There's no … Congratulations to your hubby missismop; it's a great photo.There's no need for some of the comments (now deleted) in this thread. Opinion is totally fine but just posting to be mean and argue is out of order.

thanx very much

andywedge

Congratulations to your hubby missismop; it's a great photo.There's no … Congratulations to your hubby missismop; it's a great photo.There's no need for some of the comments (now deleted) in this thread. Opinion is totally fine but just posting to be mean and argue is out of order.

Andy I think you should stick around a little longer on here then,But if you are going to keep telling the Cowards to stop Trolling you had better bring a lot of ink with you.This site could do with a good clean-up as it's getting a little smelly with trolls.

gorgeous dog there...

there is a dark brown one near me - they call him Bear ! lol

Original Poster

arcangel111

gorgeous dog there... :)there is a dark brown one near me - they call him … gorgeous dog there... :)there is a dark brown one near me - they call him Bear ! lol

thanx he is lovely (his nickname is teddybear)
    Edited by: "missismop" 16th Jan 2011

kewl pic. looks like the dog is standing there literally observing snow. A caption would be funny! "where's my present santa?" Well done though on the win.

Banned

lol,imagine walking down that path at night and comming face to face with that! oO

Original Poster

RFC

lol,imagine walking down that path at night and comming face to face with … lol,imagine walking down that path at night and comming face to face with that! oO

lol imagine coming face to face with 4 of them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions